Prologue

(A/N) Just imagine this happening after the The Vamps and Lauren incident.

LAUREN'S POV

The girls and I were all hanging out at my house in my room, since we had a couple of shows in Miami and a few days off.

I was reading a book while Camila was on my laptop and the others were on their phones, with the tv in the background on a low volume.

"Lo, can you turn up the volume please?" Camila suddenly spoke up. I did what she asked as we all turned our attention to my tv.

"Breaking News: Up coming music sensation (Y/F/N) rejects all members of The Vamps?

That's right! The lead singer/guitarist from the up coming sensational band RIOT!, rejected all of the for band members. Both bands were gathered at an awards show in LA, when it happened.

"I was enjoying the rest of my night with my fellow band mates and other amazing artists, when one by one all of The Vamps members came to talk to me. They all asked me if I wanted to 'get out of here' with them. I politely declined but they all kept throwing them selves on me. At one point I had enough." (Y/L/N) tells us on a twitcam with her fellow band members.

You guys should check the video of (Y/N) telling the full story, while she sticks up for Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony, who had troubles with the band aswell. But (Y/L) also comes up for women in particular.

And for the people who have seen it already: I don't know about you guys, but I think RIOT! is gonna gain some Harmonizers as their fans here. And I think they, and especially (Y/N), deserve it.

I think I'm speaking for all women in general when I say: Thank you (Y/N) for being our hero.

And other news, the-" I turned the tv of and turned around towards the girls while we all had 'surprised' written all over our faces. "You know she's gonna get allot of haters, just for sticking up for you right?" Normani said. I nodded my head in silence.