Chapter 15

(Y/L/S/N) = You/Lauren's/Ship/Name

NICKI'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since the entire 'Rebecca-The-Ex-Girlfriend-Of-(Y/N)-Incident', and (Y/N) is becoming her old self more and more everyday. I guess she finally made peace with the fact that Rebecca got married and that she needs to move on. There are other fish in the sea.

Speaking of seas, I totally ship her with Lauren. So do the other girls of Fifth Harmony and Jenna and Natalie, the others are just too blind to see anything going on between them. Dinah, Jenna and I are the captains of the S.S. (Y/L/S/N). We want to plan something to make either Lauren or (Y/N) to ask the other out. We have some ideas so let's see if they work.

I walked towards my band members, who were playing soccer and skateboarding in the parking lot of the venue. I looked at (Y/N) who was dribbling a soccer ball on her own a few feet away. I walked towards Jenna and made sure (Y/N) didn't hear what I was going to say to Jenna.

"Jen. Nat and Dinah want to discuss the plan on getting (Y/L/S/N) successfully sailing off into the sunset." I whispered towards Jenna all dramatically. "You thought long and hard about that one huh?" She asked me softly laughing abit. "Yes.." I told her chuckling.

"Anyways, we have to go to Nat's dressing room to discuss it right now. Camila, Normani and Ally are there too." I told her seriously now. She nodded and we made our way towards the entrance of the venue.

We walked inside Natalie's dressing room and were met with 4/5 of Fifth Harmony and Natalie. We started discussing the plan and we came up with some really good idea's.

_______________________________________________________

YOUR POV

I didn't trust it when I saw Jenna and Nicky whisper amongst each other and then turning serious and walking inside the venue together. So as soon as the disappeared inside the venue, I followed them from a distance. When they walked into Natalie's dressing room and I heard them and Natalie and 4/5 of Fifth Harmony talking, I knew they were up to something. When i was about to put my ear against the door I heard what they were saying.

"Okay guys we need to come up with something really good, or multiple good idea's." I heard Dinah say. "We need to think of amazing idea's, cause Lauren and (Y/N) nee"-"What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me say, making me jump up and turn around to face them. "Hey Lauren.." I whispered embarrassed about just being caught. "Hey (Y/N), what are you doing here?" She whispered back, smiling at me. "Well my band mates ran off out of nowhere and I didn't trust it so I followed them and now they're discussing a plan or something for me and you apparently.." I whispered to her. "Same. I didn't trust it at all." She whispered back at me. We heard commotion coming from the door and both put our ears against it.

"GUYS SIT DOWN AND DON'T TALK SO LOUD!" we heard Dinah scream. Lauren and I chuckled at her comment, finding it ironic cause she was screaming herself. "We need plans okay! So the plan of locking them up into a room full of romantic music and food and candles and stuff is the first plan! The second plan is sending them both romantic gifts and cards saying they had fun and that they feel something towards the other. This has to work guys! Lauren and (Y/N) will be together in notime!" Jenna said excited as the others cheered too. Lauren and I looked at one another she gestured for me to follow her.

We walked towards the 5H dressing room and closed the door, sitting down next to one another on the couch. "So.. They want us to be together huh?" Lauren said chuckling awkwardly. I looked at her and stayed silent for a while.

"Let's plan something to get them back." I told Lauren. She nodded and stayed silent, listening to what I was going to say. " Let's just follow their plan and make them think it works, after that we tell them that it's fake. And that we knew." I told her. It's not the best plan but it will teach them, you can't force love. Besides.. being locked up in a room with Lauren Jauregui, wouldn't be such a bad thing right? I mean: we get each other and she's an amazing person.

Lauren and I got up and acted as if we hadn't heard their conversation and went back to out previous activities. When the 'meeting' of the terrible match makers was over, they came back and also acted as if nothing special happened.

That night, when I pretended to be asleep in my bunk, I heard Jenna and Nicki tell Dave and Josh the plan as well. They agreed to help too wanting Lauren and I to be together as well. I texted Lauren the news in a private text and went to sleep. The question now is: when are they going to do it?

(A/N)

So what do you guys think that's going to happen?

Are they all going to buy it? What will happen?

love you guys

xoxoAlyssa