Chapter 18

LAUREN'S POV

RIOT! was performing and the girls and I were watching them backstage. They have been on stage for a while now and the energy tonight was amazing. Especially (Y/N) looked more happy and confident. Camila said it's because I said yes to her asking me on a date, but I'm not sure.

"Okay, tonight we're gonna sing a song by the lovely One Direction. So let's get our boy band on guys!" Nicki said into the mic. The crowd cheered as well as the girls and I. 

(Y/N)

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

(Y/N) sang these lyrics while looking at me. Since the girls and I were watching from backstage, the crowd couldn't she was singing to me. 

Nicki(Backup voice (Y/N) )

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

When Nicki and (Y/N) finished, (Y/N) winked at me. I almost got weak in the knees and the girls started to whistle next to me, making me blush and (Y/N) chuckle obviously knowing what she had caused.

Jenna

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

All

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Nicki did a little jump at the end of the chorus on the beat. "OMG SHE'S SO HOT!" I heard Camila scream in my ear. I looked at her and saw her freak out but turn red and quiet all of a sudden. When I looked back I saw Nicki looking at Camila, obviously having heard my bandmate's outburst.

Dave

Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of my mind
All day and all night

Dave (Backup voice Josh)

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to know your name
And I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

All

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

(Y/N)

You've got that one thing

The crowd went wild and so did the girls and I. (Y/N) high-fived her band mates and looked my way. I blew her a kiss and she gave me a cheesy smile which made me giggle. 

"Wow guys, so much love here wow. " Josh said as the crowd was still going wild. He waved at a fan that was screaming and blew Josh kisses. "Maybe we should've sang Kiss You instead Josh." (Y/N) said having seen the interaction, making Josh chuckle. "Anyways, thank you guys for being such an incredible crowd! So give it up for yourselves!" (Y/N) said into the mic as her and her band mates started clapping, along with the crowd.

"Thank you guys for coming, we are RIOT! We hope you had fun and the next act will be the amazing Fifth Harmony! Good night everyone!" (Y/N) told crowd as they started shouting stuff. (Y/N) looked at me and we stared at each other from a far. A smile made its way upon her face making me smile at her as well. RIOT! bowed as the crowd applaud them. They walked off the stage and we all hugged them.

"Hey, good luck out there. We're going to the hotel to take a shower and rest abit. See you later Lern." (Y/N) said making me giggle. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and started walking away. But I held her back by her and gave her an intens kiss on her mouth. When we separated she was looking surprised and stood frozen in her place. Nicki walked up to her and stood next to her as I started walking to the side of the stage. I watched as (Y/N) 'woke up' from her state of shock and looked at Nicki. Nicki started to mime that she was grabbing an arrow from her back and shot an 'arrow' at (Y/N) and (Y/N) waited for her to get 'hit' and when the arrow hit her she putt her hand on her heart and fake fell over with Nicki running towards her to catch her and fan her with her hand. "What a bunch of losers." Camila said from next to me obviously having seen what 2/5 of RIOT! just did. "Yeah.. And I'm praying that that will never change." I told her as I heard the announcer announcing us.

Let's do this!

I walked out of my bathroom after taking a shower and having putt on my pajamas. I laid down in bed and turned on the tv. Being met with a gossip show.

"Just in now: Is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) from RIOT! in love? That's right you guys! You heard right! Rumor has it that (Y/N) is in love. For a few weeks now (Y/L/N) and her band mates have been on tour with the lovely girls of Fifth Harmony, along with Bea Miller, Natalie La Rose and Debby Ryan+The Never Ending.  Before they went on tour together there was the incident of The Vamps and Lauren from 5H. After a while the boys from The Vamps tried to flirt with (Y/N) and we all know how that ended. Not long after that Fifth Harmony and (Y/N) and her band mates went on tour together which is still going on right now. After a while for some reason (Y/L/N) seemed heartbroken and after pictures of a girl who got escorted away by the security popped up on twitter rumors started spreading. (Y/N), being the nice person she is, cleared everything out by telling everyone what happened and how she feels about it in two very emotional songs that left every one speechless. It has been filmed by fans and is on Youtube so if you haven't seen it check it out guys. After that the rockstar seemed quieter than she usually is. Worrying every one, but it was understood that she needed time. But then guys, today was another show and (Y/N) seemed more happy, more energetic and was singing the cute One Direction love song One Thing with a smile on her face. So, what do you guys think? Is she in love? Who do you think it is? Who do you ship her with? Let us know by tweeting and using the hashtag #(Y/N)in love. " the interviewer said. I turned the tv off with a smile on my face.