Chapter 10

LAUREN'S POV

My heart almost broke when (Y/N) slowly leaned into kiss Natalie, but she kissed her on the nose and pushed her off of her and stood up. "Natalie once got a black eye and told everybody it was because she had a fight with someone.. While she actually accidentally smacked herself in the eye while playing with a barbie.. She was 18 guys.." (Y/N) while quickly running to the door of the bus and running out leaving all of us there laughing. "Oh you're dead (Y/L/N)!" Natalie shouted running after the girl. We all quickly followed the two outside to watch what was going to happen next.

(Y/N) was really fast and Natalie had a hard time keeping up with her. When (Y/N) ran past her and her bandmate's stuff that the crew were putting from our tour bus into theirs, she quickly grabbed her skateboard and skated off. Natalie was about to give up when she saw one of those golf carts being parked as a crew member got out. She ran to it and slightly pushed him out, luckily for her the keys were still in it that were needed to drive it. "Sorry! It'll be back before you know it!" Natalie screamed back to the crew member who was raising his hands and trying to run after her but soon giving up as Natalie sped off going after (Y/N).

We quickly ran after them but I remembered being at this venue before, so I knew a short cut to get to where they were going quicker. "Guys, this way I know a short cut!" I told them. They nodded and we all ran inside through another exit. When we got out side we looked around the corner and saw (Y/N) and Natalie approaching us, (Y/N) still leading. She did a few tricks and we all started cheering cause she's really good.

I guess we startled her cause soon her head turned to our direction and she almost fell. Her skateboarding rolling away and Natalie approaching her. Natalie got out of the gol cart and ran to (Y/N) and jumped on top of her making both of them fall onto the ground.

"Finally! You A'hole why would you tell them?" Natalie asked (Y/N) straddling her hips once again and pinning her hands above her head. (Y/N) laughed and didn't look like she was trying to break out of the hold the Dutch girl was having her in. "You told them love, I only translated." (Y/N) said looking Natalie in the eyes. "Okay that's true, but don't tell them anymore things I say in Dutch or at least whisper to you okay?" Natalie said sighing. She stood up and helped (Y/N) stand up aswell facing her. "Promise." (Y/N) said smiling at her. They hugged and turned their attention to us. "You guys never kissed taking the challenge.." Jenna said wiggling her eyebrows. "We did, she kissed me on the nose." Natalie said gesturing towards (Y/N) who nodded. Jenna looked at them crossing her arms. Natalie looked at (Y/N) and gave her a peck on her lips.

Everyone gasped and my blood was boiling. How could Natalie do this to my (Y/N)?! Wait, 'my (Y/N)'? She's not even mine...yet.

"What? We kissed before you know.." Natalie said. "We kiss each other on the lips all the time. Nothing romantically though, that's like kissing your sister. " (Y/N) said making me sigh in relief. Although I'm still jealous that Natalie can kiss her whenever she wants.

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you guys! RIOT! sound check and Fifth Harmony and Natalie go to the dressing room!" Daniel said appearing out of no where.

Although I was and still am jealous, I'm really having fun with these people.