Chapter 20

LAUREN'S POV

"WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?! AND OMG WHY ARE YOUR CLOTHES WET?!" Ally screamed when (Y/N) and I walked on to the venue parking lot where the tour busses were parked while laughing. 4/5 of Fifth Harmony and 4/5 of RIOT! looked pissed. "Relax Ally, Lauren and I just went on a date that's all." (Y/N) said, throwing her hands up in defense. After saying this, everyone seemed to relax a bit. "But still, why are your clothes wet?" Jenna asked confused. "Lauren and I went swimming." (Y/N) said smiling at me making me giggle. "Still doesn't explain why your clothes are wet but okay.." I heard Normani mumble. "Okay guys, let's get back in the venue. Big Rob said we're going to leave to the hotel in 10. So let's go." Josh said. Everyone walked towards the venue door but I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand making her turn around to face me.

"So uhm.. I wanted to thank you for today. Best 'Dayte' ever." I told her blushing a bit. "No problem, you deserved it. And thank you for saying yes to me asking you for the 'Dayte'." She told me smiling at me. I looked her in the eyes and copied her smile. "Maybe there will be a second dayte or just a regular date?" I asked her stepping closer to her. "I'd love that." She told me taking my hand and interlocking our fingers. "But this time I take you out, deal?" I asked her. I leaned in, our lips only inches away from another. "Deal." She told me, almost whispering. When our lips were about to touch Debby opened the venue door, making (Y/N) and I pull away from each other.

"Sorry guys, but Big Rob really wants us to come inside so we can all leave." She said apologetically. (Y/N) sighed and walked ahead of me towards the door Debby was still holding open for us. Before I knew it (Y/N) turned around and had smashed her lips onto mine. I was in shock because of this sudden act so my mouth was slightly parted, which made it easy for (Y/N) to start exploring with her tongue. As soon as her tongue made contact with mine I started to try and fight for dominance, which I lost. As (Y/N) pulled away slowly, while biting my bottom lip winking at me afterwards.

I stood there in utter shock, looking at (Y/N) as she turned around and made her way to the venue. I saw Debby smirk approvingly towards (Y/N) while they high-fived one another.

"You okay there Lauren?" Debby asked breaking me out of my thoughts, amusement noticeable in her voice. I cleared my throat and started walking towards the door as well. "Yeah uhm I'm fine.." I told her still not fully recovered from the kiss I had just received from (Y/N). "Sure, whatever you say.." I heard Debby say laughing as I walked in and closed the door. Not short after we all went to the hotel in different vans.

Fifth Harmony and RIOT! all had a small get together in Ally and Normani's hotel room. We ordered pizza. When the bell rang Dinah went to go get it, paying and being handed the pizza's. The other were on the beds and floors talking and watching tv.

I walked outside to the balcony to get some fresh air, to be met with (Y/N) smoking a cigarette. "This feels awfully familiar." I spoke up making her acknowledge my presence. "It does yeah, déjà vu much?" (Y/N) said chuckling while throwing her cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. I closed the door behind me and stood next to (Y/N).

"Can I ask you a few things?" I asked her, us both turning around to face one another. "Sure, if I can ask you something as well afterwards." She told me pocking my nose with her finger making me giggle and nod. "Why did you and Nicki go to her room alone the first night we met in person?" I asked her curious. "Cause she wanted to talk to me about you. She told me she saw how we interacted and said she saw a connection and a possible future relationship between you and I." (Y/N) explained. "I guess she was right." I told (Y/N) smiling at her and taking one of her hands. She smiled back at me and tucked a strain of hair behind my ear with her free hand.

"Why were you out here smoking? I mean, you told me the first night it calms you but why do you need it now?" I asked her. "Cause I was nervous.." She told me scratched he back of her neck. "Nervous for what?" I asked her worried. "Cause of the question I wanted to ask you." She told me. I gave her hand a squeeze signaling I wanted her to continue. "Listen, I know we've only been on one date I mean Dayte. So you might think we're going to fast with this but I just want to be able to call you mine. So will you be my girlfriend?" (Y/N) rambled not looking me in the eyes.

I pressed my lips upon hers, making sure to put as much passion and love in the simple kiss as possible. When we separated she looked at me surprised. "Does that answer your question?" I asked her giggling at her shocked expression. She nodded showing me her beautiful smile. She pecked my lips and grabbed my hand, guiding me back inside to the others.

The rest of the night all of us watched movies and talked, (Y/N) and I telling the Terrible Matchmakers the good news. When we told them Dinah ran to her room and came back with shirts with 'S.S. (Y/S/N) IS SAILING' on it handing them to all of us. It made me giggle but (Y/N) just looked confused asking: "WHY" and "HOW" over and over again. After that we all went to bed.