Chapter 4

LAUREN'S POV

We just arrived at the hotel RIOT! was staying at. Dave opened the door to their huge suite. They all had their own rooms with their own bathrooms and there was a kitchen, a dining room and a living room that looked like a home cinema.

"Welcome to our house people, please make yourselves feel at home. " Josh said walking inside followed by the rest of us. We all looked around and Josh gestured for us all to follow him into the kitchen. When we were about to walk around the corner I turned around and saw (Y/N) and Nicki walking towards one of their rooms, Nicki's hand never leaving (Y/N)'s waist.

I saw (Y/N) sitting down on the bed as Nicki closed the door. I wondered what they were gonna do.

I walked into the kitchen and was met with the remaining members of the band and my bandmates. After a few minutes of discussing we called room service to order some pizza's and made our way towards the living room to watch tv. After 10 minutes (Y/N) and Nicki came out of the bedroom and joined us on the couch.

There were three couches in front of the tv, one in front of it and one on each side of that couch. I was sitting on the couch in front the tv with Ally and Josh. (Y/N) sat down on the couch on our right, where Normani and Dinah sat, as Nicki sat on her lap. Camila, Jenna and Dave were on the couch on our left.

"So, what did we miss?" Nicki asked playing with the hem of (Y/N)'s shirt.

Why is she being so touchy with her? It's not like they're dating or anything right? All I know is that I'm really jealous of her that she could just be this close with (Y/N).

"Nothing, we're gonna watch a movie and we just ordered pizza from room service. " Josh told the two girls. They nodded and brought their attention to the giant tv, watching Jenna scroll trough Netflix.

After a while we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." (Y/N) said. Nicki got off of her and walked to the kitchen with Jenna and Camila to get us drinks and plates. I heard (Y/N) talking with another female voice at the door so I walked towards them. "Keep the change, love. Thank you for supporting us and also..bringing us food." (Y/N) said which made me smile a little. "Thank you (Y/N). And no problem, both of those are my job." The girls said. They smiled at each other and (Y/N) gave the girl a kiss on the cheek, which made the girl turn redder than the t-shirt she was wearing. They said bye as (Y/N) closed the door with a stack of pizza boxes in one hand.

"That was really sweet of you." I told her when she turned around and saw me. "It's okay, she's a fan and I really appreciate her support." She told me giving me a small smile. I returned the smile as we made our way to the living room and we sat down. Soon Nicki, Jenna and Camila came back out of the kitchen with everything and sat back down, Nicki on (Y/N)'s lap again. We all ate our pizza and laughed and had an amazing time. When we all were done with our pizza's, Josh spoke up: "Let's get to know each other better."

I'm really looking forward to getting to know them, especially (Y/N) though.