Chapter 16

LAUREN'S POV

I was on my way to the 5H dressing room of the venue, when I got a text from Dinah.

From: FinahDinah🔥

Yo Lauser, can you come help me with something in the tour bus?

To: FinahDinah🔥

Sure, on my way!

After I send my message to Dinah, I immediately texted (Y/N).

To: TheBadassWithAFineAss 🍑😎  (I'm never letting Dinah pick my contact names ever again)

Hey, I just got a text from Dinah asking me to help her with something in our tour bus. It might be true but also could be a lie, so be prepared.

From: TheBadassWithAFineAss🍑😎

Hey. Okay thanks. <3

Why did (Y/N) simply putting a ' <3 'at the end of her text to me, make my heart flutter? Oh right: CAUSE I'M SECRETLY HOPELESSLY INLOVE WITH HER!! I'm actually very happy that the terrible match makes want (Y/N) and I to start dating.

"Dinah are you in here?" I called out into the silent and darkened tourbus. All of a sudden a disco-ball automatically slowly appeared from the ceiling with red lights and the diamonds shaped like hearts. Romantic music filled the tour bus. "Aaaaand it's happening.." I heard (Y/N)'s voice say from behind me, making me turn around to face her. She had a small smile on her face but she soon cleared her throat, getting into character.

"Hey, what's happing here? Are we locked inside here?" She asked no one in particular. I had to try to hold my laughter cause she was acting. She had the cutest little frown on her face and all I wanted to do was walk up to her and kiss her. But then again, I always want to kiss her.

"I think so, what are you doing in our tour bus?" I asked her playing along. I could see the corner of her mouth twitch, meaning she wanted to smile but had to stay in character. "Dinah said she needed my help with something, but I guess it was a trap or something to set us both up." She said pretending to be mad. "Yeah, what do we do now?" I asked her, of course already knowing the answer. " We take this moment and make the best of it right. I mean, they put allot of effort in it and even made food so let's not make that go to wast." (Y/N) said. I nodded and we sat down at the table.

We looked at the table to see that it was neatly made as if we were in a romantic restaurant in Paris. I moved my foot and felt that I kicked something. I looked under the table and lifted the picnic basket that I found onto the table.  I looked at (Y/N) as we both looked inside it. Only to be met with a rose and a note.

If you want to find your food, let (Y/N) give Lauren the rose and make Lauren smell it.

(Y/N) grabbed the rose and gave it to me. "There you go." she said with a smile. I took it and started smelling it. When I looked at the rose closely, I saw a rolled up piece of paper.

Good job! Now, your meals are in the microwave. Hope you like Spaghetti. Enjoy!:)

I looked at (Y/N) who looked at me and towards the microwave. I made an attempt to stand up but (Y/N)'s voice made me stop. "Please, allow me." She said with a smile. I smiled back at her and sat back in my seat. (Y/N) opened the microwave and checked if the food was still warm.  She took the bowl and took a big bottle of water out of the fridge and put both items onto the table. She served us both some water and put some Spaghetti onto my plate, not stopping till I said I had enough of the Spaghetti on my plate. After she served me, she served herself. When she was done we both started eating our meals.