Chapter 11

Hey guys,
So this is Chapter 11. I know it's really short but I'll try to make them a bit longer.
Oh and I created a new Twitter account since my Previous one got hacked so yeah, it's; @Shipper040
Anyways Love you guys
Xoxo Alyssa

LAUREN'S POV

"Give it up, for RIOT!!" A voice said through the speakers of the venue. The crowd went wild as (Y/N), Dave, Jenna,  Josh and Nicki walked up on the stage. I never heard their music so this will be the first time I'll ever see them perform as well. 

Dave took a seat behind the drums and grabbed his drum sticks. Jenna walked towards the bass guitar and grabbed it and put the strap around her shoulder so she could play. Josh walked towards the acoustic guitar and put the strap around his shoulder as well. (Y/N) walked towards the electric guitar and put it on as well. Nicki walked towards the keyboard and stood behind it.

They all plugged the cables of the speakers into their instruments and put the microphones on the right hight.

"Good evening everyone, how are you all tonight?!" Nicki shouted into the mic as the crowd went wild. "Good! So for those of you who don't know; we're RIOT! And we're obviously joining the lovely girls of Fifth Harmony on the Summer Reflection Tour along with some other amazing artists!" Nicki told everyone into the mic as the crowd clapped for the names being mentioned.

"So for our first song, we'll be singing an original. It was written by (Y/N) over there and Josh, we really hope you guys like it.." Nicki said gesturing towards the two mentioned as the crowd clapped. "You might know it or you don't.. It's called Never Be!" Nicki finished as the crowd went wild at the song title.

"OMG YES YES YES I LOVE NEVER BE!!" Camila screamed in my ear from beside me. The girls and I were watching the group perform from Backstage. Camila being the only one who actually knew every band and artist out there, knew their songs.

(Original is by 5 Seconds Of Summer)

Dave: 1,2,3

Nicki:

I need your love to light up this house,
I wanna know what you're all about.
I wanna feel you, feel you tonight.
I wanna tell you that it's alright.
I need your love to guide me back home,
When I'm with you I'm never alone.
I need to feel you, feel you tonight.
I need to tell you that it's alright.

Nicki had a very pure and beautiful voice and she was a very skilled singer.

Josh&Nicki:
We'll never be as young as we are now.
It's time to leave this old black and white town.
Let's seize the day, let's run away,
Don't let the colors fade to gray.
We'll never be as young as we are now,
As young as we are now.

Josh had a deep and beautiful voice that matched with Nicki's voice perfectly.

(Y/N):
I see myself here in your eyes,
Stay awake till the sunrise.
I wanna hold you, hold you all nightl.
I wanna tell you that you're all mine.
I feel our hands intertwine,
Hear our hearts beating in time.
I need to hold you, hold you all night.
I need to tell you that you're all mine.

As soon as (Y/N) sang the first word, I was mesmerised. Her voice was raspy, yet sweet. A little hoarse and just so beautiful. She sang with so much passion.

All:
We'll never be as young as we are now.
(Never be, never be young)
It's time to leave this old black and white town.
(Never be, never be young)
Let's seize the day, let's run away,
Don't let the colors fade to gray.
We'll never be as young as we are now,
As young as we are now.

Their harmonies were perfect together. All their voice fitted together perfectly.

Jenna&Dave:
We won't wait for tomorrow.
It's too late, we don't follow.
We won't wait for tomorrow.
It's too late, we don't follow.

When they started singing Dinah almost melted because of Jenna, and Ally because of Dave.

All:
We'll never be as young as we are now.
(Never be, never be young)
It's time to leave this old black and white town.
Let's seize the day, let's run away,
Don't let the colors fade to gray.
We'll never be as young as we are now,
As young as we are now.

The song ended and the crowd went wild, and so did the girls and I.

After Never Be, they performed some other songs before the girls and I had to get to the dressing rooms and afterwards perform ourselves aswell.