Chapter 5

LAUREN'S POV

"Okay guys let's just ask each other five questions. Each Fifth Harmony member gets a chance to ask a RIOT! member one question, and vice versa. Because twenty is way to much for all ten of us, we'd be sitting here for hours." Normani said laughing. We all nodded and started the questions.

" Okay let's start with Nicki." Normani said. Nicki smiled and waited for her question. "Are you and (Y/N) dating?" Normani immediately said which cause me to look at (Y/N) instantly. Nicki and (Y/N) looked at each other and smiled and it looked like they were trying to contain their laughter. "Sure, why not?" Nicki said laughing abit whil (Y/N) tried to hold in her laughter. "So you aren't?"Normani asked. "You already asked me your question Kordei." Nicki said jokingly. "So aren't you?" Ally asked this time. "No, we're not. She's like my best friend. Although (Y/N) could be anyone's amazing girlfriend, she won't be mine. She's just my amazing best friend, and I'm totally cool with that." Nicki explained smiling. We all aww'ed Nicki and (Y/N) smiled at each other.

"Ally you ask me one more question." Nicki said. "Okay, this is more of a dare. Describe your bandmates in five words." Ally said. Nicki smiled and turned to Jenna first. "Jenna is Hilarious, a good dancer, my-sister-from-another-mister, loud and someone that can bring your mood up when you're feeling down." Nicki said smiled and blew Jenna a kiss. We all aww'ed again and Nicki turned to Dave. "Dave is super cute, a cuddle buddy, an amazing listener, also very funny and is super likable." Nicki said and her and Dave send each other goofy smiles. Nicki turned around in (Y/N)'s lap to face her. " And last but not least my baby (Y/N/N). I know I only can say 5 things but let me see if I can choose from all of those. You aaare..romantic, thoughtful, an amazing shoulder to cry on, the best cook ever and super respectful to others.." -"You're cute, funny when you're in the mood, super openminded and not quick to judge, suuuuper smart and you smell super nice." Dave cut Nicki off. "You're so caring, you're not only emotionally strong but also fiscally, you're an amazing writer, you're humble and you're so artistic." Josh jumped in. "You're a badass on the outside but the softest and cutest puppy on the inside, you're hot, you're super cool, you're the conscience I don't have and you're our leader and keep us together not only as a band but also as a group of friends." Jenna finished.

"Thank you guys, you guys are absolutely amazing. I love you guys so much." (Y/N) said smiling at her group of friends. They aww'ed and so did we and Nicki kissed (Y/N) on the cheek. Although they just explained they were just friends, I just couldn't ignore the feeling of jealousy that was boiling up deep inside me.

The questions went on and we really got to know one another. And I learned that (Y/N) actually really was funny, she would sometimes comment one something and only Nicki and I would hear it and laugh so hard. I guess (Y/N) just really needs to get comfortable around people she just met to be herself.

"Hey guys, sorry but Big Rob just called to say he's outside. Sorry, but we need to go. We have things to do tomorrow morning. It was so nice meeting to you guys we really had allot of fun. We should do this again sometime." Normani said. We all stood up and looked at each other a bit sad. "That's okay, we have somethings too. We should do it again, why don't we exchange phone numbers and make a group chat?" Nicki said. We all exchanged phone numbers and Nicki was the group admin so she called our group chat 'Fifth RIOT!' "I see what you did there Nick.." Josh said laughing and looking at his screen. "Anyways, we'll totally see you guys! Bye!" Ally said. We all hugged each other, me of course enjoying my hug with (Y/N) like it was our last, and walked out of the other band's hotel room.

I have a feeling we're gonna see each other sooner than we think.