Chapter 12

LAUREN'S POV

"Okay so our last song of tonight that we're gonna sing is new song. This one was written by.." Nicki said into the mic looking around at her bandmates her eyes landing on (Y/N) who looked her bandmate with a pleading look. "..Anonymous.." Nicki said looking at the crowd again. "This song is pretty emotional so..yeah..it's a new song and we hope you like it. It's called Whatsername.

(A/N: Original by Green Day)

Nicki:

Thought I ran into you down on the street
Then it turned out to only be a dream
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and then I took a different path

Jenna:

I remember the face but I can't recall the name
Now I wonder how Whatsername has been

Josh:

Seems that she disappeared without a trace
Did she ever marry old what's his face?
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and then I took a different path

Dave:

I remember the face but I can't recall the name
Now I wonder how Whatsername has been

All:

Remember, whatever
It seems like forever ago
Remember, whatever
It seems like forever ago
The regrets are useless
In my mind
She's in my head
I must confess
The regrets are useless
In my mind
She's in my head
From so long ago

(Go, Go, Go, Go..)

(Y/N):

And in the darkest night
If my memory serves me right
I'll never turn back time
Forgetting you, but not the time.

When they stopped playing the crowd went wild but all I was looking at was (Y/N) who looked hurt. They said their goodbye's to the crowd and went off stage. (Y/N) looking down and walking away not even looking at anyone or anything else than the floor. When she was almost at the exit to go back to the tour bus she was stopped by Natalie.

NATALIE'S POV

(A/N: So I'm gonna write some parts in Dutch and translate too ofcourse. I'm not gonna translate it literally, just what it would come close to saying in a normal conversation if that makes sense.)

"Hey (Y/N), are you okay?" I asked (Y/N) who was looking at the floor. "What's wrong?" I asked her again. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked her again hoping for her to look up. All she did was look around.

"Wil je er over praten?"I asked her again but in the language that nobody else but us would get.
(Do you want to talk about it?)

She looked up at me and sighed.

"Dat lied van daarnet.. Dat heb ik geschreven.." (Y/N) told me looking me in the eyes.
(The song from just now.. I wrote it..)

"Je hebt 't toch vaker gespeeld? Ik hoorde je 'm vanmorgen nog spelen toen ik in jullie bus was. Toen ging alles nog goed en leek je niet zo emotioneel. Wat is er?" I asked her as she sighed once again.
(You played it a couple of times before right? I heard you playing it this morning in your tourbus. Everything seemed fine and you didn't seem as emotional as you did just now. What's wrong?)

"Nou, het is nog al moeilijk om zo een liedje te spelen en zingen als de gene waar het over gaat in het publiek je aanstaat te kijken." (Y/N) said with tears in her eyes now.
(Well, it's kinda hard when you play and sing a song like that while the one that it's about is in the crowd standing right there watching you.)

"Ze is hier?" I asked her.
(She's here?)

"Ze is hier." (Y/N) confirmed.
(She's here.)

"We waren vier jaar samen. We waren gelukkig. Maar toen vond ze een ander, een jongen en maakte ze het uit met me. We hebben veel meegemaakt en leuke tijden gehad die ik voor geen goud zou willen vergeten, maar ik zou haar wel willen vergeten."
(We were together for four years. We were happy. But then she found someone else, a guy and broke up with me. We had been through allot and had great times that I would want to forget like ever, but I do want to forget about her.)

I hugged (Y/N) and saw Lauren over her shoulder looking at us weirdly. She looked like she wanted to know what we were saying. I let go of (Y/N) when Big Rob tapped hr on her shoulder. "(Y/N) there's a girl in the front called Rebecca. She says she knows you and wants to talk things out." Big Rob said. "Can you send her to the RIOT!' tourbus?" (Y/N) said to my surprise. 

"Wil je dat ik met je mee ga?" I asked her holding her hand in a caring way.
(Do you want me to come with you?)

(Y/N) nodded and we made our way to the exit. As I looked over my shoulder I saw Lauren looking at us disappointed for some reason.