Chapter 21

LAUREN'S POV

"Get up everyone, or you'll be missing breakfast! We're leaving at 11 AM on the dot!"
"UGH!" A choir of groans was heard through the room as Ally jumped around happily and skipped out to her own room to get ready.

Last night after we all had so much fun we decided to make it one big sleepover.

I sighed and tried sitting up. But I was stopped when I felt an arm loosely hanging over my stomach. I looked to my left and saw (Y/N) with her eyes closed. I smiled at her and carefully removed her hand from my stomach. I got up and got dressed and brushed my teeth. When I came back the entire group, except Ally and I of course, were still slowly getting up. Ally walked in and stood next to me observing the room. "You wake that side up, I wake this side up. " I told Ally. She nodded and started to wake up Camila first.

I walked back to the spot where I was previously laying, avoiding the others that were spread all over the floor like a minefield. When I reached (Y/N) I leaned down. She looked so cute and I couldn't help but smile. I started placing kisses all over her face, in attempt to wake her up. She groaned and I could see her try to cover up a smile. "Wake up, we have to go eat and get ready." I told her softly while shaking her a bit. She let out a louder groan and turned her head to the side, covering her face with a pillow. I straddled her waist and starting softly poking her stomach. Although her face was covered by a pillow, I could still see her dimples in her cheeks showing meaning she was smiling. She grabbed the hand I was poking her in her stomach with and interlocked our finger, resting our hands on her stomach. I smiled down at her and leaned down even more, placing kisses on her neck. She let out a small groan/moan and took the pillow off her face. "Staaaaap." She said with eyes still closed. I giggled and kept leaving kisses, she didn't get up though. So I smirked and sucked on her neck. She gasped and her eyes opened looking at me. "Did you just give me a hickey Lauren Jauregui?!" She asked me, a disbelieving look on her face. I giggled and innocently shrugged. She rolled her eyes and sat up with me still straddling her waist, we were now face to face. She grabbed her phone from under her pillow and inspected her own neck through the front camera.

She looked at from her own reflection on her phone with her mouth open, to me with a smirk. Before I could ask her why she was smirking she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, making me lay down and her hovering over me. She attacked my neck and started sucking all over it. I giggled and tried pushing her away. "OMG (Y/N) STOP! PEOPLE WILL SEE AND ASK QUESTIONS!" I told her, realizing this wouldn't be good when the fans see my neck covered in hickeys. "Well atleast they'd know you're taken." (Y/N) told me. She smirked and jumped up, walking to her own room to get ready.

"Unbelievable that all you had to do is wear a scarf to cover up your hickey, while I can't even make an attempt cause I already knows it's impossible to cover up these.." I told (Y/N), gesturing towards the hickeys on my neck. She smirked and walked towards Big Rob to chat with him. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out, scrolled through the Tumblr app, until Big Rob told us it was time to go. A group of security guards walked outside first, with RIOT! following, then Fifth Harmony and security again. There was a lot of paparazzi and fans outside and they were screaming all sorts of things. "OMG LAUREN HOW DID YOU GET THOSE HICKEYS?" A fan screamed. My face turned red as I looked up and saw (Y/N) smirking. I awkwardly cleared my throat and got into our tourbus after RIOT! had gotten into theirs. We soon drove off and we all settled in our bunks. I laid down in mine and started Face-timing (Y/N). Soon the call went through and I was met with a huge grin on my girlfriends' face. "Ugh I hate you." I told her still blushing. She started laughing and shook her head. "No you don't Lauren. You know damn well you don't." She told me smirking. I bitt my lip and smiled while nodding, making her smile bright.

We Facetimed for an hour and a half, till we reached our next venue stop. We got out of the tourbusses and made our way inside. I was talking to Bea and Dave when I spotted Natalie and (Y/N) whispering amongst one another suspiciously. I squinted my eyes at the two while approaching them, and they both turned towards me. Their eyes widened and when I reached them they said something in Dutch to one another. After that Natalie walked away smiling at me nervously. "(Y/F/N), what are you two up to?" I asked my girlfriend. "Nothing baby trust me." (Y/N) told me smiling innocently at me. "Are you sure? Cause why were you guys whispering then?" I asked her. She chuckled and pulled me closer by the hem of my jeans and put her hands on my waist. "Baby, it's nothing." She smiled at me and kissed my lips softly. "Okay." I said against her lips. "(Y/N)! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" we heard Jenna say. We looked at her and saw her with her phone out, Normani and Debby were looking over her shoulder as well. (Y/N) smiled at me and kissed my cheek and walked towards them. I sighed dreamily and watched her laugh about whatever it was Jenna was showing her.

She has me wrapped around her finger.