Chapter 2: 12th Brother on Lothal

Inside the Imperial facility on the center of the city of Lothal, a conversation is happening between the Minister of Lothal also known as Tua and ISB agent Kallus.

Minister Tua: "Agent Kallus, I've exhausted every resource to find information about the rebels, but there is nothing to be found! What more does Governor Tarkin expect?"

Kallus: "He expects Lothal to be punished, Minister Tua. His own Star Destroyer was demolished by these rebels. He takes that somewhat personally."

Minister Tua: "Well, I've doubled patrols, set up checkpoints, established curfews. I honestly don't know what else to do."

Darth Vader: "Perhaps that is the problem. You lack imagination, Minister, when it comes to producing results."

Both the Minister Tua and Agent Kallus turn towards Darth Vader who entered the office room with the 12th Brother standing at his side.

Minister Tua: "Lord Vader, with all due respect, you and Governor Tarkin are asking for miracles. If the rebels have left Lothal, then-."

Darth Vader: "If the rebels have left, then we must draw them back. And if they are here, we must draw them out. We will squeeze Lothal until someone reveals the whereabouts of these traitors."

Minister Tua: "I'm sorry, my lord. I am merely a public official. I have no experience with such brutal tactics."

Darth Vader: "You can explain that to Governor Tarkin when you visit him."

Minister Tua: "Visit him?"

Darth Vader: "He expects you tomorrow, to account for your failure."

Minister Tua: "But I, I'm needed here. I... I couldn't possibly get away!"

12th Brother: "Not to worry, Minister. Lord Vader and I will manage in your absence."

Minister Tua was left by herself in the office room as Darth Vader, 12th Brother and agent Kallus to plan their next move.

12th Brother was deployed to follow Minister Tua in secrecy, even changing outfits so he wasn't found out unless a person was a force-user.