Chapter 22: Mission for the Inquisitorius

An Imperial Star Destroyer heads towards the super battle station also known as the Death Star to those in High Imperial Command.

Inside of the Death Star was a conference room where eight of the highest-ranking Imperial Officers and Generals are seen seated around a black conference table.

As a squad Imperial stormtroopers with Grand Inquisitor and 4th Sister, 3rd Brother, and 11th Sister also stand guard around the room. 

General Tagge was seen speaking first the rest of the Officer while Grand Inquisitor despised being here listening to the 

Tagge: "Until this battle station is fully operational, we are vulnerable. The Rebel Alliance is too well equipped. They're more dangerous than you realize."

Motti: "Dangerous to your Fleet, General, not to this battle station!"

Tagge: "The Rebellion will continue to gain a support in the Imperial Senate as long as-"

Suddenly all heads turn as Commander Tagge's speech is cut short and the Grand Moff Tarkin, governor of the Imperial outland regions, enters. 

He is followed by his powerful ally, The Sith Lord, Darth Vader and the Inquisitor, 7th Brother. All of the Officer stood up and bow before Grand Moff Tarkin, while the Inquisitors kneeled down on to one knee to Darth Vader.

Grand Moff Tarkin takes his seat at the head of the table. While Darth Vader stood behind him as the Officer sat down and the Inquisitors returned to standing guard. 

Tarkin: "The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. I've just received word that the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away."

Tagge: "That's impossible! How will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy?"

Tarkin: "The regional governors now have direct control over territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station."

Tagge: "And what of the Rebellion? If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical readout of this station, it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness and exploit it."