Chapter 19: Vader's Castle

The Scythe, the personal Inquisitorius Shuttle is seen cruising through hyperspace, with Grand Inquisitor aboard meditating.

- The Scythe

Then Grand Inquisitor meditation was broken by his commlink which was alerting him of an incoming transmission.

Grand Inquisitor: "Go ahead."

????: (Audible) "Grand Inquisitor."

Grand Inquisitor: "Vaneé, why have you contacted me?"

Vaneé: (Audible) "Your presence has been requested by lord Vader, to his Fortress."

Grand Inquisitor: "Is there a reason why?"

Vaneé: (Audible) "My Lord has demanded, Director Krennic presence has also been requested after an attack on the facility on Eadu."

- Vaneé

- Vaneé

Grand Inquisitor was surprised to hear about an attack after, knowing that Director Krennic had departed to the planet to investigate about the security breach.

Grand Inquisitor: "The rebellion?"

Vanee: (Audible) "Yes, Grand Inquisitor."

Grand Inquisitor: "I shall change course at once."

Vaneé ends his transmission, which Grand Inquisitor immediately contact the headquarters of the Inquisitorius.

4th Sister: (Audible) "Yes, Grand Inquisitor?"

Grand Inquisitor: "Take a shuttle to Vader's Castle with 11th Sister, I should be arriving there soon."