Chapter 8: Inquisitorius Campaign

In the stronghold of the Inquisitor Order, in the conference room where Grand Inquisitor, 1st Sister and 11th Sister standing by his side from view from the other Inquisitors.

While the other Inquisitor are being projected by Hologram since they are deployed across the galaxy on their own mission.

Grand Inquisitor: "Report your progress, 2nd Sister."

2nd Sister: "Yes sir, we have intercepted an attempt to hijack retired Y-wing bombers by the rebels

2nd Sister: "Yes sir, we have intercepted an attempt to hijack retired Y-wing bombers by the rebels."

Grand Inquisitor: "They have become even more bold."

2nd Sister: "Yes but they will fall under the might of the Empire, Grand Inquisitor."

Grand Inquisitor: "They will, they all will fall but remember 2nd Sister do not underestimate these specific rebels as they caused the death of four Inquisitors."

2nd Sister: "I will listen to your words of advice Grand Inquisitor and proceed with caution when personally attack."

Grand Inquisitor: "Good, you may return back to your task 2nd Sister.

The transmission of 2nd Sister, 5th Brother, and 7th Brother ends. Afterwards the Grand Inquisitor turns towards the hologram of 10th Sister and 12th Brother for their progress report. 

Grand Inquisitor: "10th Sister, report your progress of the uprising on Raxus."

10th Sister: (Sadistic)"Hehe, the uprising was brought to an end, swiftly and destructively, Hehe

10th Sister: (Sadistic)"Hehe, the uprising was brought to an end, swiftly and destructively, Hehe." 

Grand Inquisitor: "Did you show restraint 10th Sister, I have already warned you with prior mission that the ISB requires prisoners for questioning."

10th Sister: (Sadistic) "Well I did show some restraint, Hehe."

Grand Inquisitor doesn't trust 10th Sister words since she is known to lie as she indulges in torment and slaughter of rebel forces.