Chapter 17: Felucia

As the Imperial 1-Class Star Destroyer, Grand Inquisitor is aboard, exist from hyperspace, nearing the planet, he was ordered to arrive on, Felucia.

Felucia was a remote in the Felucia System, overrun with thick, colorful, and humid jungle made up by a unique combination of fungi species.

Felucia was a remote  in the Felucia System, overrun with thick, colorful, and humid jungle made up by a unique combination of fungi species

- Felucia

As Grand Inquisitor sees the planet come into view and walks away from the viewport to the turbo-lift but is intercepted by Commodore Juno.

Juno: "We shall remain in orbit, Grand Inquisitor."

Grand Inquisitor: "Good, is the shuttle ready."

Juno: "To your exact minimal specification sir."

Grand Inquisitor: "Then I'll depart once."

Juno: "How long shall we wait for you sir."

Grand Inquisitor: "Give me a day but if you do not hear from me afterwards, report at once to Lord Vader is that understood."

Juno: "I understand, Grand Inquisitor."

Grand Inquisitor boards an Imperial shuttle to the surface of Felucia. After breaking through the planet atmosphere, and the Imperial Shuttle flies by the jungle of Felucia.

 After breaking through the planet atmosphere, and the Imperial Shuttle flies by the jungle of Felucia

- Jungle of Felucia

On the surface of Felucia, amongst the native jungle. The Jedi Master Shaak Ti can be seen with some native Jungle Felucian and her apprentice, see the Imperial Shuttle fly pass them. 

Shaak Ti wears a cream backless top with a deep V-front that shows her both bare back and shoulders and brown straps around her midriff that seem to accentuate her breasts and bellybutton. She has a light brown loincloth and homemade bikini bottom.