Chapter 23: Empire's Sword

Grand Inquisitor, 11th Sister with their Purge troopers escort exit the lift in the detention center of the Death Star.

Imperial Officer: "Grand Inquisitor."

Grand Inquisitor doesn't acknowledge the Imperial officer, who is in charge of the controls to the detention cell.

As they walk down the corridor to a specific cell, as they stood in front of the blast door of the cell, Grand Inquisitor looked toward the officer, who intern pressed a button to allow them access.

The Purge trooper escort stand guard of the cell on the outside while, Grand Inquisitor and 11th Sister enter the cell to see princess Leia Organa.

Grand Inquisitor: "We meet once more, princess."

Leia: "Grand Inquisitor, is this how the empire treats its delegates."

Grand Inquisitor: "That game has ended your highness, and now we must get down to why we stand before you."

Leia: "And what is that?"

Grand Inquisitor: "You may have not met my fellow inquisitor, but this is 11th Sister. Quite the ruthless Inquisitor in service of the Empire."

- 11th Sister

- 11th Sister

Leia: "You're not capable of questioning me on your own, Grand Inquisitor."

Grand Inquisitor: "You have gotten the wrong notion, your highness. I wished that all my Inquisitors to be efficient in interrogation, but 11th Sister had no chance to test her skill."

Leia: "What?!"

In that moment Leia, had no idea what the inquisitor would do to make her speak about the rebellion but notice she was unable to move.

Leia: "What is going on? Why can I not move?"

Leia turns to face Grand Inquisitor with his hand outreached towards her, using the force to restrict her movements.