Chapter 11: Battle of Atollon

One of the rebel frigates attempted to enter Hyperspace but in that moment was pulled from the exact moment before entering hyperspace by an Imperial Interdictor.

- Interdictor

Imperial Technician: "Gravity wells engaged, sir."

Admiral Konstantine: "All batteries, open fire."

The Interdictor and close by star destroyer open fire on the first rebel frigate that was attempting to escape the Imperial ambush but failed to escape and was destroyed.

While the Rebel Frigate is being destroyed the Chimaera, a Star Destroyer the personal ship of Grand Admiral Thrawn exits from Hyperspace to join the Imperial blockade.

Governer Pryce: "What of Governor Tarkin's prisoners?"

Grand Admiral Thrawn: "General Dodonna is known for his courage. He wouldn't be aboard the first vessel to flee. Its crew is therefore irrelevant."

Back on the planet surface of Atollon, the rebel leadership was around a holographic console but were interrupted by Grand Admiral Thrawn who was hailing them, which they accepted to see what he has to say and his hologram appears.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: (Audible) "General Dodonna, Commander Sato, Captain Syndulla. At last, we meet in this theater of war, however briefly. There is no escape, and your forces are badly outnumbered. This rebellion ends today."

Hera: "We'll never surrender to you, Thrawn."

Grand Admiral Thrawn: (Audible) "You misunderstand, Captain. I'm not accepting surrenders at this time. I want you to know failure, utter defeat, and that it is I who delivers it crashing down upon you. Now, let us proceed."

Before Grand Admiral Thrawn ends the transmission turns as he was facing someone then walks away and then Grand Inquisitor appeared in the hologram which caught everyone attention.