🍸 Drunk Oc Hcs 🍸

(I maybe did too many, but ya knowww)

Maverick
- Doesn't get drunk easily, if at all, but he does drink. He definitely takes a potion beforehand so he won't get drunk because he doesn't like being out of control. Gets wicked hangovers. Never drunk enough to not be aware.

Milo
- Either he's being the party drunk, who's reckless and will flirt with anything that looks relatively human (or maybe a potted plant). Or he's drinking because he's sad, and will pretty much try drinking himself to death. Can't have a hangover if you keep drinking.

Ivy
- Takes some convincing to get her to drink. Can sometimes be a lightweight. Will in fact actually smile. Will also use her magic to make people forget that she embarrassed herself.

Tyra
- It takes her a decent amount of time to get drunk. She goes hard though when she does. Will get blackout drunk to forget she's unhappy. Will also get super affectionate and cuddly depending on who she's with.

Anastasia
- Doesn't get drunk often because her parents wouldn't be happy. Usually is just keeping an eye on Karter. Would start drinking to forget seeing anyone flirting with him. Wouldn't actually flirt with anyone other than Karter, and doesn't get really drunk unless she's upset. I think if she was far gone and Karter helped her home she'd be like "I wish I was with Karter right now." And not know it's him.

Wren
- Doesn't usually drink unless he's with friends. Spends most of his time watching Drew, and always has a hangover cure ready for her the next day. He usually gets grumpy when he's drinking, or will just truth bomb about all his feelings and stress.

Vienna
- Doesn't drink. If she did, I think she'd try flirting with people because that's what they'd expect. Would probably have one night stands. Always cries the next day. Or I think she'd just be a sad drunk and talk about life.

Ianthe
- Fun drunk! Loves to dance, party, and let loose. Will try climbing trees if she's not being watched carefully. Would flirt, but not well.

Echo
- Doesn't usually get drunk. Only drinks hard liquor, and will win in a drink off. Loves vodka. If she actually got drunk, it'd probably lead her into a self loathing spiral.

Eden
- Flirty drunk. Would probably flirt, but never does a one night stand. She will definitely dance though and try having a good time.

Kieran
- Drinks a little bit. Maybe pretends to drink but is actually drinking tea. Gets flustered even more easily when he's drunk. Would probably talk a little more than he usually does.

Mathias
- Unfortunately, probably an obnoxious flirty drunk. The most similar to a frat dude, but toned down. Would 100% start a fight, especially if people are messing with Tempest or his brother.

Henry/Hayden
- Obnoxious frat dude energy. Angry drunks who always get ridiculously flirty and touchy and then start a fight when they're rejected.

Rhysand
- Flirty drunk. Would maybe let you pet his wings if he was really far gone. Doesn't get drunk often, but when he does he goes super hard.

Vera
- She's probably mean when she's drunk, at first. Then she'd probably get overly truthful and honest about her thoughts on everything. Would never let her embarrass herself though. If she did, she would pay people off.

Seraphina
- Pretends to be drunk to have an excuse to cause chaos. Takes pictures of everyone and would definitely post them to the school page later on anonymously. Evil.

Eve
- Doesn't get drunk because Seraphina wouldn't let her. If she did, she'd probably actually talk and be friendly, maybe dance if she worked up the courage for it.

Eren
- Can hold his liquor really well, and doesn't get drunk often. He's usually drinking to blow off steam, so he can be a bit snappy at first. He gets tired eventually, and if it's someone he actually likes then he'll relax and get soft.

Alextra
- Can also hold her liquor. Gets drunk and becomes flirty, but doesn't do one night stands. Will grind against the hottest person she sees. Mainly is doing it for attention, and if it doesn't catch the attention of who she wants (Eren or Auburn) then she'll likely become the moody emotional drunk.

Theadora
- Just doesn't get drunk, probably ever. She's not really engineered that way. If she did, she'd probably think she was dying and would be ultra confused at first. Then get a little giggly, and just become extremely honest about everything. Probably compliment hinges eyes without thinking.

Griffin
- Ultra party drunk. Loves the mosh pit, singing, dancing. Will either be in the band, or when he's not he'd probably jump on a table and do something crazy. Unintentionally flirty. Doesn't usually remember anything.

Athena
- Doesn't drink much. If she did, she'd probably be a curious drunk. Will explore everything in sight, hair would be glowing like crazy. Unfortunately she's easy to take advantage of because she would trust anyone and everyone.

Asra
- Doesn't get drunk. If he did, it'd probably either be the exact same as his regular personality, or he'd spiral into a fit of self loathing. Occasionally a soft drunk. Doesn't like drinking too much because he can't control himself.

Jeanette
- Probably nicer when drunk. Sings without thinking and would probably accidentally hypnotize people. Still really defensive, but would say things without thinking about them.

Andromeda
- Always drinking alone, unfortunately. Probably wouldn't get invited to many parties. Can somewhat hold her alcohol, but only enjoys being drunk because it gives her a minute to stop overthinking. Would talk about her feelings, but not much.

Esme
- Doesn't drink. Wouldn't let herself get into an embarrassing situation, or in a situation where people could take advantage. Would maybe sip some champagne, or a beer if she's feeling it, but just doesn't drink much. If she got drunk, she'd probably sing her heart out and force someone to be her duet partner.

Corey
- Also doesn't drink. Probably barely hydrates himself as is. Most likely doesn't even show up to the party because he's studying in his room or doing an experiment. Would be a secretly wild drunk though. Party animal on the inside.

Diana
- Probably would only be drinking to blow off steam. Enjoys dancing, but will start fights if someone is looking at her the wrong way. Her coyote side is a bit harder to control.

Genevieve
- Shy at first and a lightweight in the beginning. Would enjoy something like whiskey. Figures out how to hold her alcohol over time. Probably dances and takes her shoes off. Very rose from titanic esque.

Cassiopeia
- Sad drunk 100%. Would just drink away her sorrows, and keep her wings curled around her. Would get tired and maybe become cuddly. Maybe.

Davina
- Soft girl drunk. Would probably tear up at being complimented. Maybe become affectionate and cuddly.  Probably over trusting. Def a lightweight.

Phoebe
- Flirty drunk. Would 100% hop on a table and do a sexy dance of some sort. Just let's herself go for the night. Doesn't do one night stands though.

Helios
- Would be watching over his friends, and wouldn't get too drunk. If he did get drunk, he'd probably just blabber on about life and his feelings and would want someone to cuddle him.

Delphine
- it reallllly depends. She can hold her alcohol well. She'll either get flirty or she'll get sad. Pretty much no in between. Will insist someone carries her back to her room if she's super drunk.

Jett
- Doesn't get drunk often, but if he did he'd probably get a little crossed. Will start a fight if it's necessary, but controls himself. Maybe a little nicer than usual, might even smile.

Blanche
- Would be watching her sisters, mainly Poppy. Doesn't let herself go or drink much unless she's challenged. Then she'll drink like there's no tomorrow purely to prove a point.

Poppy
- Will dance with anyone and everyone. Extra giggly. Will lose her shoe and whoever finds it is declared her prince charming for the night. Which blanche usually gets in the way of.