🧚‍♀️ Fairy Grove Lore 🧚‍♀️

Fairy Grove

Landscapes:- The Fairy Grove is hidden deep in the Enchanted Forest of the Spring Kingdom

Landscapes:
- The Fairy Grove is hidden deep in the Enchanted Forest of the Spring Kingdom. It's the heart of the forest. It's also almost impossible to find in a human form. The fairy grove has its own kingdom throughout the forest. There's tiny tree-houses scattered in the trees above, houses made of flowers or near streams. It's lush and beautiful, and full of light. At the center of the Fairy Grove is the tree where the queen lives.

Weather/Climate:
- The weather of the Fairy Grove is the weather of the Spring Kingdom, because that's where it's located. For the most part, it's relatively perfect and always in bloom with flowers. Even at night, it's bright for fairies because of the light emitted from their wings. The only time fairies have to be careful is when it rains. They have special protocols to protect their wings when something like that happens.

Flora
- With the Fairy Grove being located in the Spring Kingdom, there's some sort of flowers almost year round. The most beautiful flowers grow at the center of the grove, near the tree where the queen lives. A lot of flowers serve as homes for fairies, which is why it's a serious offense to them if a human tramples the flowers. Garden fairies spend most of their time ensuring the plants and flowers in the grove are lush. There are a certain kind of flower that borders the dark forest, usually as a way to show fairies they've gone too far past the border.

Fauna
- Most of the animals are the same as those in the Spring Kingdom, meaning they have some sort of floral aspect to them. Fairies primarily interact with different insects, since they're the same size as them. For the most part, animals are relatively docile. However, as you move closer to the border, the more dangerous it becomes. Some animals appear sweet, but are relatively deadly. Same with some fairies. Some birds tend to attack the fairies, so they're relatively not fans of them.

The Royal Family: