☁️ Spirit Kingdom OC's ☁️

Davina Eirene
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She's optimistic, and fair. She believes everyone deserves a chance to show their true self. She's pretty nonjudgmental, and tends to look for the beauty in everything. She's fairly emotionally intuitive, and observant.
Strength's: Her intelligence is her greatest strength, she's very compassionate, and she has a couple unusual talents.
Weaknesses: She's overly trusting, she won't go against the head of house, and she is against killing or seriously harming anyone. She's also entirely human when she's on earth and all that.
Relationships: She obviously knows all the other spirit people. She's also become acquainted with the Bar group.
Backstories: The people who created the first kingdoms; Light, Dark, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Tech, Underwater, Sun, and Lunar, all have their own spirit that represents them. They have their own families and their powers are passed down with each generation. With each generation, a new head of house happens (currently the head is the dark kingdom spirit). The head of everyone is possessive and conniving, and refuses to let any of the children of those spirits actually go down and visit the kingdoms or interact with humans. She believes that humans are incapable of genuine love. Davina wanted a chance to prove her wrong, and also earn her freedom. She's been given one year to prove that a human could love her, and if she fails then she'll be locked away for the rest of her existence.
Other: She is the spring kingdom spirit
Appearance: Amita Suman

RemusGender: Male (he/him)Sexuality: UnlabeledPersonality: Remus is a very introverted person, he doesn't come out of his room all that often

Remus
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Remus is a very introverted person, he doesn't come out of his room all that often. He's indecisive, but will do what he's told. He follows with his head instead of his heart.
Strengths: He's a very logical thinker and intelligent, he's good with technology and tinkering, and he's usually good at seeing the bigger picture.
Weaknesses: He tends to think using your heart is a weakness instead of a strength, he can be a bystander in situations, and he can be a little too blunt.
Relationships: He'd know all of the other kingdom spirits.
Backstories: Remus wasn't at all disappointed about not getting the Head of House. He's perfectly content to stay in his room and watch over his kingdom, or work on his gadgets. His family is more pushy than him, but just as detached when it comes to emotions.
Other: None
Appearance: Hugh Laughton Scott

 Other: NoneAppearance: Hugh Laughton Scott