🖤 Dark Kingdom OC's 🖤

Maverick Flarmoux
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Straight? Maybe bi
Personality: He's incredibly manipulative and does tend to semi enjoy chaos. Very regal and sarcastic as well. Underneath everything, he isn't as bad as he makes himself out to be.
Strength's: very powerful with illusion magic and dark magic. Knowledgeable on almost all forms of magic. He's a fantastic liar.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have many people on his side. Most people hate him. He has no will to really live for anyone except Ivy and Sage, so it leads him to be wreckless at times.
Relationships: He's hated by a lot of people, even his parents. Friends with Ivy and Sage, really likes tormenting Karter, complicated relationship with Dawn.
Backstories: Well, he was never as good as his brother. His brother was preferred by both of his parents. The only reason his mother tolerated him was because of his interest in magic. She would use her magic to punish him, though. He wasn't close to any nobles at home. They mostly preferred his brother to him. One day, Maverick made a suggestion during a court meeting that perhaps things could change in the castle. Things could be better, nicer. His mother decided to publicly punish him for that. She moved him to the courtyard and began to whip him. To everyone's surprise, it was Ivy who jumped in. She saved him and took the punishment instead. They were inseparable from that moment on, much to his mother's hatred. They shared everything, sorrows, secrets, a kiss. They are each other's ride or die. After that mishap though, his mother said he could only redeem himself through taking over the light kingdom. If he couldn't do it, she'd take over herself.
Other: enjoys reading and feeding ducks. Prince of the Dark kingdom. His spirit animal would probably be a raven.
Appearance: Tom Hiddleston

Ivy NightingaleGender: Female (she/her)Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards womenPersonality: She's a pretty bitter person

Ivy Nightingale
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards women
Personality: She's a pretty bitter person. She thinks life is cruel and dark and there's no hope for change. She's a pessimist. All ivy wants to do is survive everything with Maverick and Sage. That's it. She is extremely loyal once you've earned her loyalty. She tends to push people away a lot and doesn't like when people get too close to her.
Strength's: She's knowledgeable, she has light magic. She's good with enduring pain. She's also experienced with making potions.
Weaknesses: She's temperamental, can't control her powers fully, and she struggles with allowing herself to be vulnerable or care.
Relationships: Ride or die with Maverick, complicated relationship with Sage, weird past thing with Dylan? Doesn't like Drew or Karter really. Love/hate relationship with Rowan and Dawn. Hates Laverna and William, previously worked with Vienna and Nico.
Backstories: Ivy was sold to the dark kingdom by her mother. She doesn't know who her father is. She was actually from a noble family before being sold as a servant. Once she became a servant, everything was different. She was used in William's harem, and tortured almost daily. She thought she loved once. He was a noble. He said that he'd help her escape. She foolishly believed him. When she left the castle to meet him, she was immediately caught by guards. It'd all been a trick. Laverna had found out about it and that's why she calls ivy a wh*re. Ivy was going to be sent to William, but Maverick intervened. He didn't really know her at the time, but he claimed her as his servant. That's why she defended him when he was getting punished. She would die for him if it came down to it.
Other: she's a servant, sort of. She's not really treated like it. Her spirit animal would probably be a butterfly because they're beautiful but can be poisonous.
Appearance: Adelaide Kane