🏴‍☠️ Pirate Ocs 🏴‍☠️

Sebastian
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled, but leans towards women
Personality: He's very bold and determined, he doesn't always think things through. He's also just good at manipulating people.
Strengths: He's good at escaping, he's a half ghost, and he's skilled with a sword.
Weaknesses: He's technically an outlaw, he doesn't have a crew usually, and he's cursed.
Relationships: Open
Back stories: Sebastian has a reputation for causing trouble with other pirate ships. He always searches through their treasure. However, he's never once been caught. When he is sailing his ship, he's never once been seen with his crew. That's because his crew is cursed and only appears on a blood moon as ghosts. They're there the other times, but they're not visible at all. Bastian has been looking through treasure to find something that'll help him get his crew back, and break the curse.
Other: None
Appearance: Joseph Morgan

CloveGender: Female (she/her)Sexuality: Unlabeled, but typically leans towards menPersonality: She's very vague about things, and hardly opens up at all

Clove
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled, but typically leans towards men
Personality: She's very vague about things, and hardly opens up at all. She can get defensive really easily, and has trust issues.
Strengths: She has powers but her magic type is a mystery, she's great at acrobatics, and she's good at flirting.
Weaknesses: She's a cynic, she's not the most trustworthy, and she's competitive.
Relationships: Open
Backstories: There's a ship that travels around through each of the kingdoms. The ship holds a huge magic tournament that happens once every few years. It's exclusive and only the best magic users are invited to it. Clove has been invited to partake in the tournament, and so that's what she's going to do.
Other: None
Appearance: Jung Hoyeon

PandoraGender: Female (she/her)Sexuality: Unlabeled Personality: Pandora is a bit chaotic, she kind of enjoys the chaos sometimes

Pandora
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Pandora is a bit chaotic, she kind of enjoys the chaos sometimes. She can be calm and alluring though.
Strengths: She can semi control the ocean, she can breathe underwater, and she has a decent reputation
Weaknesses: She has a lot of people after her, she's technically human, and she can't always control her powers.
Relationships: Open
Backstories: Pandora is one of the more powerful sea witches in the sea. Her emotions tend to control the seas around her, and because she's always moody she typically causes storms. It's said if people capture her, then it'll make the passage safe to where they're going. She's currently held hostage on a pirate ship.
Other: None
Appearance: Phoebe Tonkin