☀️ Sun Kingdom OC's ☀️

Griffin Sorin
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: His head is always in the clouds. He doesn't like the pressure of responsibility. He believes you should live life how you want to live it, and take every chance you can to do the impossible. He's a risk taker, kind of impulsive, and a slacker on some fronts. He's also occasionally a himbo.
Strength's: He's a skilled musician, technically he can fight, he has wings and can fly, he has some powers dealing with sun magic.
Weaknesses: He's not extremely reliable, he tends to be late, he's weaker during the night time, not very responsible.
Relationships: Brother to Cassiopeia, right now just friends with Neirin but it's complicated, acquaintances with Athena. 
Backstories: His family is a well known family is who has protected the royalty of the Sun Kingdom for generations. His father is the head guard there. Griffin is expected to maintain that family responsibility and all that, but he doesn't want to. He wants to live his life and his biggest dream is to be a musician. His father doesn't exactly support that. He's tried to balance both being a guard and pursuing music but he doesn't have time for it, and being a guard isn't his dream. He pretended to go with one of their battalions to visit a neighboring kingdom, and then he flew away and hasn't returned home since. His family assumed he'd been kidnapped by the Moon Kingdom or something of the sort so it's caused a lot of problems up there. He'll return home eventually, but for the time being he's just going to travel and play his music.
Other: he has angel wings, he has two siblings but is the oldest
Appearance: Ross Lynch

Cassiopeia SorinGender: Female (she/her)Sexuality: UnlabeledPersonality: She's very closed off now

Cassiopeia Sorin
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She's very closed off now. She's pessimistic and can be blunt. She doesn't allow herself to open up to anyone anymore.
Strength's: She's trained in swordfighting, and is very agile. She's able to separate her head from her heart.
Weaknesses: Too pessimistic. She has trouble asking people for help. Her will to live is pretty low.
Relationships: Younger sister of Griffin, and probably knows Neirin.
Backstories: She was apart of the elite Sorin family. Unlike her brother, who was trained to be a knight, she was trained to be a proper lady. She would most likely wait on royals her entire life, and then get married off. She would watch the training sessions in secret, and that's how she became the skilled fighter that she is today. Cassi was always curious of the Lunar Kingdom, even when she was warned not to be though. She ended up meeting someone from there, and you guessed it, she fell in love with him. When she was found out, it was considered as a criminal offense. Her wings were cut off, and she was banished from her kingdom. She doesn't know what happened to her lover, and she'll never be able to reach him because she can't fly.
Other: She's the middle child of the Sorin family. 
Appearance: Troian Bellisario