❄️ Winter Kingdom OC's ❄️

Kieran Einar
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's incredibly introverted, typically quiet, gets flustered very easily.
Strength's: He's physically very strong, and good at combat. He can control the shadows.
Weaknesses: His people skills suck. He does not like physical touch. He can also be killed just like anyone else.
Relationships: He knows Dawn from her times sneaking out, but doesn't know she's the princess. He's not a fan of Maverick or anyone from the Dark Kingdom.
Backstories: He originally was from the Dark Kingdom, but he was orphaned at a very young age. He was eventually hired by the royals to fight and put on a show as a gladiator of sorts. He had to kill people and eventually just couldn't live with himself anymore. He ended up fleeing from the kingdom and now lives on the outskirts of the winter kingdom.
Other:
Appearance: Vito Basso

Minor/Side Characters (Some information might change)

Echo
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She's a very stoic rule follower. She'll always make the choice that best benefits the royal family. She's fiercely loyal, and a very blunt and honest person.
Strengths: She's a skilled fighter and assassin, she's very alert, and she'd give her life for the royal family.
Weaknesses: She doesn't see herself as anything but a guard or weapon, she's so dedicated that it's prevented her from making friends, she doesn't understand emotions.
Relationships: She's mostly associated with the King out of all the winter royals. She's not a huge fan of Dawn out of that whole group. She'd give her life for any of the royals, regardless. Also is very wary of Ivy, Sage, and Maverick. Thinks Wynter is too sparkly.
Backstories: Echo's mother is an ex member of the League of Assassins, and spent most of her life training Echo how to fight (or kill) if necessary. At a young age she entered the tournaments. The wristbands were tampered with, and it ended up being a plot to actually attempt killing whatever royal was competing that year. The person who tampered with the wristbands was Echo's best friend, who'd also entered the tournament. Echo ended up killing them to protect the royal family. She was then hired by the King, and now serves as both a guard and an assassin.
Other: Her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow.
Appearance: Bridget Satterlee