⚙️ Tech Kingdom OC's ⚙️

Theodora "Dot" Cindercrest
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She tends to be a little awkward since she doesn't quite understand emotions. She tries to keep herself distanced from people because she doesn't want to get too attached. She enjoys reading, research, and learning or experiencing something new. She gets excited about new emotions.
Strength's: She's pretty balanced between logic and emotion, has slight powers to manipulate technology, very much so book smart
Weaknesses: Falling in love could potentially be fatal for her, limited understanding of emotions, if she can't find a power source for her heart then she'd die
Relationships: Friends (?) with Hinge and Jax, but low-key seems to be developing a crush on Hinge.
Backstories: Theodora comes from a nearby kingdom that's a bit more technologically advanced than others, but is heavily frowned upon. The people of that kingdom are known for making alterations to themselves or others with the technology that they have. So most people in the kingdom have an extreme sense of fashion or are partly robotic. When Dot was born, she wasn't expected to survive. Her father, an inventor, saved her by using modifications to make most of her heart technology based. Due to this, she struggles to comprehend her emotions or feel anything real. Her heart is also extremely fragile and comes with rules. Falling in love, for example, could be fatal for her and cause her to short circuit. It takes a very rare gemstone to help power her heart. When Dot was old enough she went to work in the palace as a servant, but the palace itself was corrupt. Servants weren't treated properly. They were forced to wear masks at all times if they looked too human. One day someone came out with a chip that could be used to control someone. The royals tried installing obedience chips into servants and even some townspeople and that's when Dot ran away. She's been on her own ever since, and her heart could eventually stop working if she doesn't meet someone who can help her power it.
Other: Has a robotic heart and some other robotic parts
Appearance: Astrid Berges Frisbey

Other: Has a robotic heart and some other robotic partsAppearance: Astrid Berges Frisbey

Minor/Side Characters (Some information might change)

Lazulite
Gender: Female (she/they)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Lazulite is a relatively open-minded person, but also has a lot of trust issues. She tends to feel things very deeply, especially when she's using her powers. She's confident in herself, and that she'll be free some day. 
Strengths: Her gem gifted her some psychic powers, so when she touches someone she can look through their memories. She has a lot of determination, and has remained optimistic even though she's been through a lot. 
Weaknesses: When she's going through someone's memories, she'll feel everything that they felt during that memory. She obviously is set back by the circumstances of having to mine in the gem caves, and is malnourished. 
Relationships: I don't think she'd known anyone except other gems?
Backstories: Lazulite got her gem at a young age, and it's located on her wrist. Its what granted her the magical powers that she has, which is relatively normal for gems. When the Crystal Caves were discovered, she was captured like most gems. She hasn't attempted to escape yet, but she's been planning it out in the little free time that she has. 
Other: Her gem is Lazulite, hence her name. 
Appearance: Artbreeder