Nightmare

Ella

Mommy and Turner were talking with the camp family on ways to get off the island. Well, I played with Everett. Turner then said its feeding time I then said can I watch too. Yasmina then said as long as Turner doesn't mind. Turner then looked at me then said are you sure you can watch it. I then said I have seen things that nobody my age should have. I can watch Dinos eat. Turner looked at the tablet then at Ella Sure who else wanted to come with? Daruis raised his hand well Brooklyn raised her after seeing Daruis raise his. I then followed them as I grabbed Everett and walked with Turner holding her hand. We went to a platform that was up high and watched. The feeding platform moved as meat came out. I then saw a Brad walk nearby. I then asked Turner are they going to get us? I hugged Everett tighter Turner then said that weird they are all way stay clear of the platform during feeding time the Brad walked away after dropping something. Daruis then said so you guys made them. Turner then said only a few species most of them came from site b. Daruis then says I have seen that one before. Turner said really. Daruis said that it looked like the buck from site B that went to San Diego. Turner then said now that he mentioned it does make sense. I then watched as the Rexs ate together. I then saw white blocks when I pointed to them and said are those to add Flavor. Turner then looked at what I was pointing at and said that should not be there. The T Rexs then started to Roar and bite at each other as they started to brawl. I then said we need to stop them from fighting, I then watched as Turner pressed the tablet when Two Brad came and drones appeared. The drones separated the Rexs well and the two Brad sprayed them as they went down sleeping. We got down Turner then ran to the feeding platform with me following behind. Turner pick up a block and walked the rest of us back to the cave. We opened up the door to see Bens spear was through the body of Brad. Turner looked at Mommy for an explanation when she said it came in and started to scan Turner's research. I then said I thought they were not allowed in. Turner looked at Mommy and said we need to get you off the island even sooner. I then said I really hate those Brads. Turner then said but then again who was expecting 5 teens, a toddler and a Compy showing up. Turner then said we need to get some sleep. I woke up to see the others playing poker. Kenji then said Mae , I need your help. Does the full house beat 4 of a kind? Turner turned from her desk to face us and said not today not ever. Darius then said boom with a full house. Mommy then laughed as she played down her card showing a royal flush. Brooklyn then said this girl is on fire. Mommy smiled then said Ella you want to go on a walk with me? I smiled as she held my hand as we walked through the forest when we came to main street. I then saw them as a pteranodon land on the roof of the shop that I hid on that bad day. Then the big white Dino walked by and roared. I looked for mom to see her no longer here. I screamed Mommy, Daddy help me. I step back bumping into something. I turned around to see Toro and a Ceratosaurus. I then saw Mommy so I ran to her as I got closer. She seemed to be laughing. Why was she laughing when a S rexs came toward us? Mommy tripped me and ran into the jungle saying to eat me I got up and saw her turn and look at me and said I never loved you only Ben. I got up and ran when I saw the T rexs. I saw Ben and yelled for him to help me. He came closer. The T Rex walked closer when he said Why should I help you? I only saved you to be a sacrifice. I felt tears run down my cheek as I looked behind me to see a cliff. I then looked down to see all those hungry Dinos snapping their jaws trying to eat me. I watched as Mommy and Daddy walked towards me with their arms open. I opened my arms expecting a hug when they pushed me toward the dinos I cried as I fell. Thud. I opened my eyes to see I fell off the couch. Turner and Mommy ran to me. I screamed get away from me as Mommy opened her arms to hug me , waking up the others. I ran to Sammy's arms because she was the closest one to me as I cried in her arms, holding Everett.