HOSTAGES

Daruis

Why is everyone looking at me? Kenji stepped forward and Yas said if anything happened to her and Ben you would be in charge. I then said what if I make a bad call? Kenji then said then we fix it. We walked to the Dessert when Sammy said I know it's supposed to be hot but holy cow it's hot. Kenji then said a side quest was found to get Sammy to swear. We laugh at the thought of Sammy swearing. Brooklyn said, How are we getting on the platform? I then said time it right to get on when Diego leaves. Good plan Chief Kenji says. I then looked in the distance and saw it but that's not possible Ben killed it. Brooklyn then said that is new as it ran towards us. I then said it was a Spino run. Sammy then said I don't know they made them that big. We ran into the caverns Causing the Spino to stop. I then said New plan, we found away-Kenji then said what the new new plan is because we have a friend. We all look to see Diego toward us growling. I then said it keep getting better we then see Princesses laying down then getting up as Diego approached us Princessses headbut it in to a wall as the Spinos mouth goes through the rock taking the saber and eating it we ran past the Spino who was trying to get it head out when we saw the platform Princess jumped down as we followed behind

                                                                                             Yas

Kash was then venting to me on how he has it hard having me and Ella here and a boss to tiptoe around. He then said holler if you see a case marked V-55 Chips. After a while Kash found them. I then said what are they for. Kash then said to mind control Dino with the help of the work I found from a co-worker. Kash then said I'm going to be busy for the next few days so stay out of my way, don't distract me and you and your daughter can live. He drops the chips as me and Ella pick them up. I put one in my pocket. We walked into the elevator when I saw the campers. I grabbed Ella's hand and jumped out of the Elevator with Ella. The camper hugged us as I said he's going to mind control the animals and Ben here as I point at the table. To find Prinses sleeping on the floor by him. how did you get here I said Daruis told me what happened I then said why I need to stay I then said see you guys later as I said we will meet at balcony. The campers hid as I said I saw the Stygi here but also this chip. Kash said good call then said to Brad put 49 and 50 in the 49 room. So what are we doing? Kash programming, then testing new chips the rest of the day was boring until Kash left telling us our babysitter would be coming and he brought us outside. I saw the other in the bush in the distance. I then watched Brad bring a gun well the second forced Ben to come with. Brad forced Ben on his knees and Ben kept struggling as Kash lifted the gun and pointed at Ben's head. Bang I watched as a Brad brought a spear to Ben. Ben picked it up and charged at Kash only for Kash to say into a remote freeze. Ben did as his spear was almost at Kash throat Kash then said Yasmina meet your new babysitter 49 I looked at Ben eyes to see his blue eyes to see they were now green. Ella was crying into my shoulder. Kash then said what was wrong with her. I then said Ella thinks you shoot a bullet into his head and is scared you kill him. Kash then said now that the chip is working you can chip the Spino in the dessert and hand it to me the gun. I looked at him and said I want my spear to Kash then said fine as a Brad brought it to me . Kash then said in a remote that they do not come back alive unless it's chipped then handed Ben a dagger. Ben Looked at me as his Eyes flickered his eyes color from bright green back to his blue eyes then back to Bright green. Ben was trying to fight it. Ben then said Task added. I then held Ellas hand as we walked to the desert biome. I watched as Daruis and Kenji were following behind. We got to the airlock that connected the jungle and desert. I then said can you wait here well I pee Ben then stood there then put his spear at Ellas head 5 min. I saw how scared Ella looked. In Ben hold I went into the foliage when Daruis and Kenji came. I then said Ben is trying to fight the chip but I need you guys to get Ella away from us when i give you the signal. Daruis nodded. I then said if I die can you guys take care of Ella for me and Ben. Kenji stepped forward and said yes. I smiled and said I hope the plan works as I ran back to Ben.

(Authors Note How I will be doing Ben mind. (Ben actual thoughts = UnBold.)(Chip= Bold.))

                                                                                                Bens Mind

I need to stop this. Buzz as I felt a shock in my head. That's what you get for disobeying orders from me. THis is wrong and you know it. You Know nothing they are the Enemy. NO they are not.BUZZZ. You need to Fucking stop it know this is my body. If this really is your body then stop me from walking. AAAAHHHH AAAAHHHH. Exactly you can't As long as I am around you control nothing.I will not-BBUUUUZZZZZ.NOW SHUT UP AND JUST GIVE UP I WILL ALWAYS WIN Because I can kill you! How can you.  I can have you stop breathing and make your heart stop pounding but most of all I can control your brain and what you do and say. 

                                                                                        Yas

I walked into the desert when I looked behind me seeing Ben start twitching then he stopped. He's trying to fight it. We walked on top of the ravine. I then saw the Spino sleeping in the distance. If it gets a chip all hell will break loose on the island. I gripped my spear my spear it was now or never to help Ben break free. I then said this end now Ben. Ben looked at me and said it's 49 to you and punched Me hard in the stomach making me fall. Mommy Ella said as she ran to my side. 49 look at Ella and said Ben should have just left you ungrateful Brat to die. You have Been nothing but trouble . Ben then kicked Ella in the stomach. Ella fell in pain back and hit a rock cutting her arm and started to cry. I saw Daruis running towards us to grab Ella. I charged at Ben with my spear as we kept going at each other. Ben this is not you. I felt Tears fall As I said Ben you loved me but most of all you loved our Daughter. I saw Daruis, Kenji and Ella was a good distance away.

                                                                             Ben

WHO SAID I CARED FOR YOU GIRL I AM 49 NOT BEN AND THAT LITTLE GIRL MEANT NOTHING TO ME! NO STOP I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY GIRLFRIEND AND DAUGHTER. THEY ARE NOTHING AND ALWAYS BE NOTHING.

                                                                                   Yas

Ben was talking in two different voices out loud.His eye color kept switching from blue to green as he started twitching as a Buzzing sound was heard again. Ben then stopped fighting me with his spear as one hand grabbed a dagger well the other covered his hand with the dager trying to stop it. I looked behind me in the raven to see there was water in there. It looked deep enough if I were to jump if things got bad.

                                                                                Kenji

Me and Daruis were watching from a distance as we began to head back. I then saw Yas go up to Ben and kissed him on the lips. Yas then threw her spear down as a Brad was by the Spino came as they stopped kissing. Ben raised a dagger and stabbed Yas. She then fell backward into the raven Below. I then grabbed Darius by the hand as he was going to run to help her. I then said we need to get Ella out of here. Daruis then said fine. We went back to the others. Brooklyn then came to us and said you got Ella. I looked down as the others then said what happend. I felt tears as I then said Ben Stabbed Yas and pushed her off a cliff. Turner then said Kash has taken all of this too far. We need to leave the island.

                                                                              Ben

(Why did you do that? You could have completed the mission. It's already cost us everything.) Kash walked to me as I then spoke. Mission report Girls are eliminated.Kash then said I know I watched you kill her and push her into the ravine with the river. What about the chip did you get that in? Yes it was chipped Kash then looked at the pool of blood on the floor from my hand. They chose violence. GO to the medical bay now and get patched up now. Yes sir I walked away. (YOU LIED ABOUT THE CHIP.WELL I AM NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.HOW DID YOU POWER THROUGH ME. BECAUSE I'M NOT LETTING YOU HURT ANYTHING ELSE.