Fight for control

Kenji
I woke up late and saw everyone staring In a direction. I saw it was Yas I got up to her and said how I watched Ben stab you. Yas then gave a hug to Ella. Yas said here what I learned about Ben when he got the chip his eyes changed to the color of who's in control. The green eyes mean that the chip controlling his blue means he controls himself. Yas then said also he didn't stab me I then said then why is your shirt stained red where he stabbed? Yas then said he stabbed his hand and smeared his blood on him to make it look like he stabbed me. I then said so Ben back? Yas shook her head. I don't know with the chip in his head anything can happen. He did say six more days until investors come to the island. I then said so they might help us? Yas then said he also said he was given a 2 order when we left and that was to get more chips for the dinos in their nursery. He also said to meet at the balcony at 7. I then said how long until then Turner looked at her watch and said in about 6 hours. I then said, Are we going to get those baby dinos out? Yas smiled and looked at Turner and said in 20 min the jungle platform will be going down.Turner then gave us instructions on where to go

Yas

I then said to Turner you stay and keep Ella safe. The rest of us will go to the Medical Bay. We walked as a group of campers. Kenji then said guys when this is all over are we going to be mad at Ben? We all looked at him. Kenji then said he was going to kill Yas and Ella. I then said he was not in control. Sammy then said but you said he broke through how come he didn't do it sooner? Daruis and Brooklyn agreed with Sammy. We were all silent when I said we can worry about that later as I see the Rex's walk away from an empty feeder. I then said let's go as we ran to the feeder. As a group we waited as it took awhile when I said guys were in then out. Kenji then said OK captain we then followed the instruction that Tuner gave as we got into a hallway. I then turned the corner to see Ben in a cell standing looking at the window not blinking. His eyes were gray, there was a bandage around his hand and his shirt was missing when Daruis said that an Allosaurus bite mark on one shoulder well the other has a ceratosaurus. I also saw the brands he got one said Stevenson and the other which was 49 I then said he was just breathing. Daruis then said could this mean neither of them are in control. Kenji said let's just hurry up in case Ben loses control. We walked past then we came to the end of the hallway to see 4 dinos in different cells. I then saw Princess, A Brachiosaurus baby and two Sinoceratops looking dinos with weird fins on their backs. I then said we need to let them out as we open the doors Princess roared as the others came behind  as she was leading them. Kenji then punched the keypad. We looked at him and said to make it look like they escaped on their own. Then the light all turned off. Then a red light turned on about every 20 feet. I watched as all the doors that were empty pens were opening. I then said Ben is going to be out and we need to move. I ran with everyone following me. When we got to where Ben's cell was open. Kenji then said he's gone. I then saw green eyes in the dark. I then said 49 is in control. I watched as Ben charged at us with his spear. When he stopped as they turned gray. We then ran past Ben. When Ben caught up to us I saw the blue eyes. He then said run, I will try to hold him off. We got to the feeding platform. When we heard his voice all around the feeding platform.

  BEN-BEN LET'S NOT KEEP YOUR FRIENDS WAI-AITING!                              Calm down and go back to sleep! No one is here!                     I then whispered while he was talking to himself as I pressed the feeder button.                            I-I KNOW YOU'RE OVER THERE SO-SOMEWHERE!                                                      Shhh, go back to our cell! Everything is ok. Kenji whispered into my ear Ben's trying to get the chip side to leave us alone right? I nodded my head yes.                                  READY OR NO-OT, HERE I COME!                      Everything is okay, let's go back to sleep.                  We were half way up.                                     I SEE YOU OVER THERE IN THE DARK! CO-COME ON OUT!                                      Oh calm down, I think it was just a mouse!                                                    BEN-BEN-BEN LET'S GO GE-ET THEM!                                              Shhh, it's bedtime. Let's go back to our cell.                                       We were about three quarters up.                               GE-GET READY FOR A SURPRISE!                                                     Nope! No one is here!                                  A Creepy laugh was heard. I KNOW YOU'RE OVER THERE SOMEWHERE!                                You must be hearing things, silly! There was the sound of giggling.                            Then the sound of someone farting. We all turned to look at Kenji when he pointed at Princess.                                           I WAS RIGHT THEY ARE HERE.                Stop it is nothing 49! That was the last thing we heard from the medical bay we then turned to look at Kenji as Princess walked to the other side and farted again. Kenji then says see it was not me. We then see Daruis who was scared. I then said what was wrong he then said I just remember a game that Ben and 49 were quoting by accident. I then realized what game Daruis was talking about; it was Fnaf Sister location. I then said do not bring up that game around Ella. The others nodded their heads yes. I then watched as I saw light again as we reached the top. I then said we need to get to Mae.          

                                                                                            Kash

The light went down in the building. I realized I would have to flip the breaker which was in the medical bay. Well Fuck I said as I walked into the elevator as I was thing I forgotten something. I then said if I forgot it then it's not important. The door opens to show a darkened room. I then take a few steps as I trip on a box and drop my phone. I picked it up when the flashlight began to flicker. I then turned the corner to see 49 just standing there with gray eyes. I then thought they were blue before I chipped him then they turned green. But why gray? I then saw 49 fall down. Shit he must have lost connection when the power went off

                                                                                                       Ben

 I was having a war inside my head as I was walking around when I collapsed as my head began to heat up and the shooks were hurting before I heard 49 say I will always come back.

                                                                              Ella

I was sitting with Turner talking about the island when She mentioned Daddy. I then said why did he hurt me and try to kill Mommy. I felt tears run down my face. Turner hugged me and said he was not in the right mind. I then said I'm scared of him now. I then heard a foot step as the others came with dinos they saved. They told Turner about Ben and his Eyes being gray. That night the others left me with Mae again. When they came back they said Kash was doing a presentation and how it was about stronger newly built brads. The next few days were quiet. It was one day before the people arrived when we saw Ben walking around the jungle when he came to us. His eyes were blue. Mommy ran to him and hugged him when he said I got the day to kill I got Kash believing that I'm searching for Turner. Kenji then said you are back. Ben then said after you guys left I kept fighting the chip voice to stop and no longer controlleds me. He went up to hug me but I ran and went behind Yas. The look on his face went from Joy to sadness. He took a step but I yelled STOP BEN DON'T STEP CLOSER. Ben then looked at Mommy then said how bad I hit her. Everyone was silent. I watched as Tears went down his eyes how bad he said. Mommy then said the bruises are still there. Ben then said to Ella I know saying sorry is not enough but I will make it up to you I promise. I looked at him and said why would you not stop yourself sooner, why would you have just stayed on the island. Did you really mean it when you said you should have left me for dead. Ben then looked down in guilt and said I'm responsible for that chip. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE. Ben then looked at me and said if that is how you feel then goodbye forever Ella. He then looked at the others as they looked mad at Ben. Sammy then said why would you not have stopped yourself. Ben then said tomorrow at noon there is going to be a battle with the investor there during the battle. It at the coliseum as Ben walked away. Kenji said what dinos are Kash forceing to fight? Ben stopped and said it doesn't matter. Brooklyn said just tell us dammit Ben. Ben, not looking back, said I'm throwing the fight. Maybe after that investors see me lose they will save you guys. The camper looked at each other at what Ben said as he left. It was a long while before anyone spoke Ben going to let the Dino kill him right. Daruis nodded his head yes.