first date + bonus ★

bonus: who asked out first!! enjoy <3 

-

miles: he asked you out first. he would want to bring you to a new part of the city you've never been to, and if you knew he was spider-man, he would get his suit on and bold you while swinging across the city ( ref. to peter and mj ). if you're scared to heights he would take u to take the subway but go on the roof instead! otherwise i feel like he would wanna go to an art store as well. 

gwen: she asked you out first. i think she would do whatever you'd wanna do, but if it were up to her to choose she would want to go to a bookstore/music store then go get donuts or coffee with you. i feel like she would be into more chill date ideas where there's creative liberties ( inspiration for her music/art) 

pavitr: he asked you out first. he would definitely want you to come over to his house and enjoy tea with his grandmother, then you guys could walk around and i assume this would be your first time in Mumbhattan, so he would show you around the city to his favorite places. 

hobie: you were both planning to ask eachother out but you beat him to it. he would definitely want you to choose wherever you'd want to go, have you be in control basically. he would also wanna go somewhere unique, such as an antique store or an aquarium. 

miguel: he wanted to ask you out but you did it first. to me, miguel doesent seem like the kind of person who would wanna go "out" but he wouldn't wanna do a netflix and chill either, so i'm not sure what the options would be there. i think he would be open to any of your requests tho.

hope u enjoyed! pls vote n comment if u enjoyed 

x, rai