what they do when you're sick ★

miles: he would definitely be worries and he would come see you after school ( since he has priorities u understand ) but he'd stop by for your favorite donuts/starbucks/favorite food and come bring it to you and he would also look for a little stuffed animal or a gift ( jewlery, something that can't be eaten or die, like a plant) and he'd give it to u to add to your large collection of his gifts.

gwen: she would give you some tips of what to do and she'd remind you to drink a lot of water and rest, and after school she'd bring you a little "get better soon" gift and card and she would promise to take you out to get your favorite food or go shopping as soon as you got better. she'd also volunteer to bring you your homework, since you guys would live pretty close.

pavitr: he would definitely ask if you were alright, and he would specifically text you to ask if you wanted anything in particular ( such as your favorite warm drink if u have a cough/cold, or just some sweets/ur fav snack.) he would bring a few of your closest friends as well and you would all hang out and maybe play a board game or watch a movie together.

hobie:  he would be pretty chill about it, and he'd remind you to not spend too much time on your phone and to focus more on getting the proper amount of rest and hydration, he would also remind you to look at the sunset, since he couldn't take you out to go see it from the rooftops until after you got better. 

miguel: he would act like he couldn't care less but he would be worried and he'd ask his assistant ( i forgot her name ) to bring you some stuff with a letter he hand wrote hoping you wouldn't know it was from him (although i think he would have a pretty distinguishable penmanship.)

a/n: this one was fun, sort of a distraction from reality, which is nice. anyways i hope you guys have the absolute best rest of your day! you're so so loved and i'm here for u if u ever need anything, sending virtual hugs <3 mwahh!

( vote n comment if u want hehe)

x, rai