subway crush | hobie brown x y/n 💋

Started- 12:46am

a/n: this ones a short fluff story :) enjoy! P.s. i know the subway in the uk is called the tube but tube crush sounds weird so subway crush it is.

In this chapter, the story begins with y/n on the subway ( standing up, leaning on the side of the car)

-

The subway has always been my favorite place to read, something about the gentle rocking of the car just makes it a perfect environment.

I'm currently on my way to get a coffee with a close friend, since shes finally back in London.

As i finish my chapter, I decide to check the news, which usually doesn't have anything too important.

The headline reads: multiple spider-people found crossing london, please stay vigilant, as we are unsure how safe they may be. I scoff. Spider-People? Seriously?

The train screeches as we arrive at our next stop. Only three left to go. I notice something different about one guy boarding the train, he looks...nice.

He has gorgeous hair, multiple piercings and he's oh so tall. I look away to stop myself from staring and pretend to check my phone.

I keep trying to sneak glances at the beautiful stranger, until I look and he's staring dead at me, I glance away and lean onto the wall.

This is not happening. I try to stop myself from smiling, but i cant tell if its working. I look in his general direction and hes still looking at me.

I smile at him and he smiles back. I look down as i feel my cheeks flush. The subway bell dings and its my stop.

I put my phone into my bag and walk to the middle of the car and hold onto the metal bar.

The doors swing open and im about to walk out when the boy hands me a piece of paper. I look at him, take it then smile and run out before the doors close. I look back at the train as it screeches into the tunnel.

I look at the piece of paper im now holding in my hand and open it. He wrote his number and wrote 'call me' with a smiley face. I smile to myself and hold my hand to my chest.

TEXTS ( 5:37pm) : bold is his texts

Hi

Hey, who's this?

Its the girl from the subway, not sure if you remember.

Gotcha, thx for txting.

Anytime.

So, u from London?

Yeah, actually, born and raised, u?

Same, whats your favorite part abt it?

Idk , id say the subway, i haven't rlly seen much of london.

Ever seen the sunset?

Nope but ive heard its beautiful.

might be weird since we js met but would u wanna come see it?

Where?

I can send u the address, js meet me at the front door n ill bring u.

As long as you promise not to kidnap me.

Pinky promise. Here you go. ( address )

Oh that's pretty close! be there in 10.

Okay, see u soon.

I arrive at the front door to see the same boy from the subway, i smile and wave and he does the same.

"Hey, nice to meet you, i'm y/n" i say enthusiastically. "Hobie." he replies with a nod. Im in love with his voice.

"So..where to?" "follow me." he replies as we enter the building. I look up to see a spiral of metal stairs and follow him up.

The stairs creak under my feet as I hang on to the railing. When we finally make it up the stairs theres a single metal door. Hobie pushes it open and holds it for me. I smile at him then walk through.

I gasp at the view . The sky is layered in a pastel rainbow of colors, all blending into each other. I can see London's tallest buildings from up here, and the clouds are evenly scattered across the scene.

Hobie walks in front of me. "Pretty nice, huh?" "Gorgeous" i reply. He sits down on the ledge as i do the same, both of us slightly leaning back to gaze at the first stars. "This is the prettiest thing ive ever seen, thank you"

"Not as pretty as you" we both say in sync before i laugh and he chuckles.

I sigh as i lay down with my arms behind my head, staring at the beautiful sky.

Out of the corner of my eye i see Hobie shift so he was leaning on his sie, facing me. I could see a small smile on his face.

"What?" i say, laughing.

"you know what, i think youre my favorite subway crush." he replies

"Oh, really, well i feel honored, thank you very much" i tease

He chuckles then lays on his back. I feel our hands touch and my heart skips a beat at the thought. I smile to myself. Slowly but surely, i move my hand closer to his, and surely he does the same. Our hands clasp and i just know he has the biggest smile on his face. The thought of that makes me smile just as much.

I turn my head and smile at him. He looks at me and smiles back.

This was for sure my favorite day to have taken the subway.

THE END

a/n:Yes ik i could have had a kiss scene but it felt too soon, so sorry for robbing you, but anyways hope u enjoyed, sorry again for the repetition of the word "smile" im uncreative but i hope u liked it lol <3

X, rai 

ended: 1:38am

w/c: 913