how they'd react to you crying ★

miles: he would walk in to see u and try to cheer u up my saying "u look so ugly when u cry." and if that didn't make u laugh he'd come to your side and hold your hands, he'd ask if u needed anything and he would say he'll listen but won't pressure u to tell him anything.

gwen: she would definitely try her best to comfort you, although she wouldn't really know what to do in my opinion. she'd bring you a glass of water and some tissues and she'd give you a hug before asking if you needed anything else/wanted her to stay with you.

pavitr: he would go full lightly overdramatic panic mode and would literally sprint around the house looking for things, he'd come back five minutes later with food, water, tissues, a stuffed animal or pillow, and your favorite music playing.

hobie: his attitude wouldn't really change although his voice would have a hint more worry than usual, and he would ask if you needed him to get you anything but also if you wanted him to stay and just be with you or if you'd prefer to be alone.

miguel: he wouldn't even act worried though he'd ask lyla to bring you some stuff "whatever she wants." he would say. and he'd act annoyed but in his heart he would care a lot

a/n: vote n comment if u enjoyed :) have a nice day! mwahhh

x,rai