their ideal weekend ★

miles: he seems like the kind of person to love staying home and taking advantage of how he has 2-3 days of no school. otherwise he would enjoy walking around town and getting inspiration for future art projects.  he would prefer to spend weekends alone but if he was invited to hang out with friends he would come.

gwen: she would spend time coming up with new music, or she seems like she loves surfing so she would take a day trip to the coast and surf for a bit then come home and watch a movie, shed definitely prefer to spend her weekends alone though.

pavitr: he seems like the type to come over to three different people's houses over the weekend and he would have multiple best friend sleepovers where there's everything, movie nights, pillow fights, bake offs, gossip sessions etc. he would adore spending time with others and he would definitely be more interested in unique activities hes never done before ex: snorkeling, horse back riding on the beach etc.

hobie: he would spend his weekends alone making music or sneaking around in like private properties and finding the prettiest places to watch the sunset/stargaze. he would have very particular people with whom he'd be willing to spend weekends with if not alone.

miguel: he wouldn't even consider weekends to be different from weekdays since he would work and watch over people all the time. honestly i don't even know if this man sleeps  with all the things he does 24/7. if he didn't work on weekends and he wasn't grumpy as always he seems like the type to really enjoy a beach day alone or with 1-4 friends.

a/n: this was fun, a little longer but i hope you enjoyed! i'm gonna try to update more often but with school starting soon it might be a little messy. so sorry but ty for sticking w me. anyways comment any feedback u have and vote if u enjoyed pls <3 mwahh! 

x, rai