before you die ★

requested by sae sae <3 tw uhhhh idk man read the title you're here now.

miles: he would promise you he would get revenge on whoever was responsible for your soon to be death, and he would try not to cry but knowing as you two have been close friends for so long, he wouldn't be strong when it comes to that. he'd stay by you the whole time and he would try his best to bring up his favorite memories with you to try and make you happy before you died. he would also ask that you make one promise, and that would be to not haunt him, which would make you laugh, and him too but through tears. 

gwen: she wouldn't cry but instead would try to make the both of you laugh as a way to try and trick herself into thinking she was only going to have you for that much longer. she would definitely hug you the entire time and she would whisper to you some things she promised herself she'd tell you if you ever died before her. she would try calling for help even if she knew it was useless, and she'd tell you to be careful in the afterlife and she would also ask for you to watch over her but not laugh from heaven if she did something funny. 

pavitr:  he would refuse to believe it was impossible to save you, he'd call anyone and would request that they try anything to save you, after you told him it was no use he would stay by your side and hold your hand while asking you so many questions about the afterlife and he would tell you so many times how he was going to miss you and how he was forever thankful that he was able to work with you and know you as a friend.

hobie: he would say something along the lines of "you really think you can get rid of me that quickly?" as a way of trying to make you laugh and he would just hold your hand and go through some of his favorite memories with you and he'd smile at you the whole time so the last thing you'd remember was seeing his smile, which he hoped would make you happy. 

miguel: he wouldn't show the biggest signs of affection but he would wear a look that you could tell he was going to miss you. you'd joke that he better not get more moody after you die, and he wouldn't smile but the side of his mouth would turn up just a little. he would ask you to say hi to his family in the afterlife and tell them he missed and loved them, and he'd tell you to take care of yourself and he'd also remind you how proud he was to work beside you. he'd hold you up the whole time and after you died he would hug you before setting you down.

a/n: okay depressing i'm sorryyyyy! but hope u enjoyed lmao, vote n comment please! mwah!

x,rai