doing homework with them ★

cred to cady for inspo

miles: he'd have the best study music and a game plan, he would be strict about time and break management and he would be really worried if something didn't follow the schedule, even though he'd get sidetracked dancing/humming along to music or drawing you.

gwen: she would be no help and she would def put her feet up on your desk while sitting in your spiny chair, although she'd be mediocre for motivational skills, she would be really helpful about how to manage your time and your breaks and she would go out to buy you comfort food/drink and a study buddy ( ur fav animal as a stuffed version ). 

pavitr: he would make u "focus tea" and he would def have his at home workout in the same room while listening to music, which you'd request to change but he'd just wear headphones instead. he would also ask that you didn't tell anyone he worked out since his motto was pretty much "i woke up this fit." 

hobie: he would spend a lot of time wondering why you wanted him to do your homework with, but he would help you out on most things and you'd be surprised to learn how much he knew about the subjects you were learning considering you two would be around the same age. 

miguel: he would definitely be the type of person to go full "mad at homework dad" mode, although he'd try his best to figure it out and help you understand it without ragequitting.

a/n: vote n comment if u enjoyed! 

x,rai