their favorite spot to kiss you ★

miles: ur forehead, i feel like he would js love how cute and sweet it would be, and how it could express so much more love and adoration than a kiss on the lips. i feel like he would also love js giving u random kisses on the top of ur head and smile when u turn around and he'd greet you. 

gwen: cheeks, i feel like she wouldn't be a huge lips kiss kinda person but she would love coming up to you and kissing your cheek since she thought it was cute how you blushed and smiled awkwardly afterwards. she also seems like the type to love kissing u on ur ears since you'd be more ticklish there.

pavitr: lips and nose, lips is simple and he would love how you scrunched up your nose and smiled while closing your eyes when he kissed your nose it would make him smile so much. i feel like he'd also love kissing your cheek while giving you a side hug.

hobie: he would love kissing the top of ur head since he was so much taller than you it was like a playful bickering/tease, just his way of reminding you how short you were compared to him. 

miguel: he would act like he hated kissing anyone and anything but i feel like he'd love hugging you from the back and kissing the top of your back/the back of your neck while whispering things in your ear as you giggle and smile.

a/n: this was fun! vote n comment if u enjoyed n lmk which was ur fav and which u agreed on <3 mwah!

x,rai