the first thing you noticed about them ★

miles: how he was pretty much friends with everyone, imagining you were a new kid, you'd see him walking down the hallways pretty much talking or doing a handshake with everyone he walked past, and to you, he seems like the kinda person anyone could get along with and hed be friendly/popular. 

gwen: you noticed how mysterious she seemed at first, like how she didn't seem to talk to anyone or have other friends than just miles, which sparked your curiosity, and caused for the two of you to quickly become close friends.

pavitr: how he just seemed to be perfect, like he was good at everything, friends with everyone, liked pretty much everything and was funny, pretty, and kind. it just struck you as something more scarce or rare to find. 

hobie: his style and height, i imagine hes like literally towering over all of us, but also his style isn't really unique but its more rare and difficult to find, like its the kind of style that you'd take a second to process and stare at, not sure if that makes sense.

miguel: how he used a belittling/condescending tone while speaking, as well as he never expressed any emotions other than anger and numbness/seriousness, you'd consider it your mission to either make him smile or laugh, or figure out why he disliked everyone else.

a/n: this one was fun, vote n comment if u want, and lmk anything you'd have added :)

x,rai