Going home

⚠️ talk of incest⚠️

Levi watched the tall slender back of the man before him. Although he was still a teenager, he was about a foot taller than Levi was. He growled softly at that. Why was finally finding Eren so confusing to him. He had known for a while now that he might just be in love with this idiot.

Eren led them through the tunnels. They came out into the main room. All the other kid’s gathered there watching them. Eren walked up to Jean. He held his hand out as the horse faced teen took it.

“Watch your back, Yeager. I hear there is a war going on out there.” Jean stated.

“I won’t let it reach you, I promise.” Eren said. He ruffled his hand over the bald kids head, laughing as the other tried to swat it away.

The next thing Levi knew, Furlan and Isabel were beside him. They walked out of the tunnels. The afternoon sunlight filtered down through the trees. Out here, Eren seemed happier. He had a soft smile on his face as he moved through the woods as silently as a deer. Levi noted that they weren’t going back the way they had come. They reached a road. Furlan’s motorcycle sat there. Surprisingly, so did the blue car Isabel drove up here.

“Keys?” Eren held out his hand. Isabel shrugged. Eren glared at her a moment.

“What?” Erwin asked, looking between the two. Isabel shrugged again, not meeting Erwin’s gaze.

Eren turned to look at Levi. “You have to let go for a minute.” He stated.

“What?” Levi blinked up at him. Eren gestured to where Levi was still holding onto his shirt.

“I need to go start the car. She hotwired it.” He huffed.

“But, um….” Levi blinked at his own hand. It was as if his fingers didn’t want to obey him.

Gently, Eren disentangled them from his shirt. He raised them to his lips, placing a kiss to the knuckles. “You can watch me the entire time.” He insisted.

Levi nodded, following behind him. Eren had to lay on the floorboard of the car to reach the wiring. After a few minutes, the car started. He climbed up to get inside. Surprisingly, Levi and Erwin, Eren didn’t get behind the wheel. He scooted over to the passenger seat. Levi moved toward the car.

“In back.” Armin guided him to the back door.

Erwin opened it with a mischievous smile as Levi climbed inside. Erwin got in after him while Armin got behind the wheel. Furlan took Isabel on the bike. They waved as they headed out toward the other end of the road. Eren reached his hand back behind the front seat. Levi snatched it, threading his fingers between Eren’s. Erwin snorted as neither one looked at the other.

“How come he had to start the car, but you’re driving?” He asked Armin instead. Armin blushed but didn’t answer. Eren chuckled. He turned to look at Erwin.

“Armin is highly intelligent in many areas, mechanics isn’t one of them. I, on the other hand, don’t know how to drive.” He stated.

“Why not have Armin teach you?” Erwin pressed.

Armin huffed. “I’ve tried. He has nearly killed us six times. Every single time I tried!” He yelled.

“That bad?” Levi snickered.

“Should we allow Hange to teach him?” Erwin laughed over at the male beside him.

“Are you fucking stupid! I wouldn’t let that crazed shifty glasses wearing freak train my pet rock!” Levi growled.