Lovers

⚠️smut! ⚠️

Eren. His name contoured up pictures of him. They way he was as a child. His face was all eyes. They had been so huge in his gaunt small face. He had been an adorable kid. Why no one kidnapped him off the streets I was never sure. Raising up, I stretched from my chair.

Erwin was off with Kenny and Hange coming up with their plan. Apparently little Armin was very good at this whole planning thing too. Eren refused to agree to anything unless his buddy was part of the process. So, it was just us. We were alone in the house. The girls having all gone back to their homes once it was found out I was gay. Mother wasn't too happy about that. This brought a smirk to my face. Erwin assured me they would be ready in a few days.

Slipping out of my room, a place I had gone to hide from being alone with Eren, I found him standing by the sliding glass door that led out to the back yard. He was sipping a coffee cup. Huh? That must be why he knocked on the door earlier. I had yelled out that I was busy.

"Done with your work?" he asked not turning around.

I saw his reflection in the dark glass. His eyes were on mine. I smirked.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Good cause your tea is getting cold." He pointed to where a cup sat next to him.

I picked it up as I moved around behind him. We stood together sipping our drinks. Eren's fingers kept touching the back of my hand. I was fighting to not smirk at this. In my head I took in his appearance. He was tall, lean had little muscle mass, guess that's what you get from being on the streets.

"Eren?" I whispered his name.

"MM?" He asked turning to face me.

"Have you ever, um well..." I stammered running my hand through my hair to grip the back of my neck.

"I've never sold my body for anything." Eren assured me. He let out a small chucking laugh.

"In fact, aside from what Zeke and my parents forced me to do, I never had sex with anyone." He added.

"Do you want to?" I asked. He titled his head to one side.

I saw the tiniest twitch to his lips as he looked me over.

"Damn you really screwed with my head all these years." He joked.

His hand slipped around mine. It was large, warm from the cup. He gazed down at me. His eyes were like burning jewels in the sands of time. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. He sat his cup down, only to turn back to me. Tracing his finger along my jaw, he bent down. His kiss was so soft, so gentle so quick that I barely registered it.

"Yes, as long as it's with you." He purred into my ear.

His voice sent shivers through my body. "Eren." I gasped out his name wanting nothing more that to pull him tighter to me.

"Answer the same question, Levi." He asked. He was standing tall again looking down at me.

"No, I never sold myself nor have I ever had sex with anyone. Honestly, your the only person I ever felt any kind of sexual response too." I informed him.

"Hmm. We may have a problem then." He chuckled. I frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"Who tops? Who bottoms? You have never done either, how are we to decide which you like?" his tone wasn't one of teasing or lightheartedness. He was being serious about this.

"Well, what about you?" I asked

"I was forced to be the recipient." He growled.

"Um the do you want to try..." He was shaking his head.