Destruction

"You always were a dramatic little bitch." Zeke snarled. I huffed.

Molly the waitress came back. She had a freaking axes with her. It came to hold me back. Her eyes were glued to Zeke.

"Eren, who is this?" she demanded.

I glanced down at the axe resting against my stomach. I could barely make out the painted red words of Mr. Hyde. I recognized Eren's writing immediately. I huffed out a sigh. Placing a hand to her shoulder I leaned down.

"I left a card under the plate. Call it. Tell whoever answers that I'm with Zeke. Describe the car, the number of men you see. Check the license plate." With that I carefully stood, pushing the axes head away from me.

"Don't worry Mols, this is my big brother. You recall me telling you about him." I asked looking back over my shoulder.

"Yeah, that's why you shouldn't go with him. Where's Armin?" She demanded. I heard the hiss in my ear. Eren! He was protecting that name.

"Gone. Left me shortly after we moved. Haven't heard from him." I waved as I walked away, hiding the lie.

"What is an Armin?" Zeke asked as we settled into the car.

"Just a kid I hooked up with for a time. We sort of watched each other's backs out here. Don't worry, he didn't stick around long. They never do." I muttered.

Zeke didn't press me for anything as we drove. I did see the waitress pick up the card. It was a number directly to Erwin. I slouched back rubbing at my head. It was beginning to hurt. I opened my eyes.

"No, what the hell, what happened?" I screamed.

I was back in the van with Erwin and the others. This wasn't how this was suppose to go. Why had Eren changed our plan?

"Levi?" Armin gasped.

"Eren was complaining of a headache. He has never switched for this long." Hange reminded everyone over their com.

"Yeah, my head was hurting too." I muttered. My eyes darting to the car. It was several ahead of us and in the lane next to us. Suddenly I heard voices in my ear.

"You know why we need you, don't you?" Zeke sounded like he was talking to a lover! That smooth almost bedroom tone he used amped up my anxiety to the max. The next words I heard almost had me bolting out of a moving car!

"Don't touch me." Eren growled.

"Come now, it's been awhile. You're not as small as I like any more, shame." Zeke purred.

There was a loud slap. I saw the car jerk slightly as Erwin moved up closer to it. Eren was shoving Zeke's head against the window. Zeke was laughing. He broke free of Eren's grip, ducking under his arms and pinned him to the seat. I reached for the door handle. Hands grabbed me.

Zeke was rammed back into the window once more. The driver appeared oblivious to what was going on in the back seat. Then I heard something truly disgusting.

"Hold him down!" Zeke yelled.

The man in the front moved to reach for Eren. Our eyes met. I nodded. Suddenly Zeke was before me. I smashed Eren's hands over his ears as I head butted the man behind me. I felt his nose break under my hand. Throwing my elbow back I made sure he was knocked out. Turning I glared at Zeke.

"I learned a few things on the street. I'm not going to be your sex doll any longer!" I snarled at him.

Zeke was shaking his head gripping one side. I wasn't sure how much he had heard of what I said. I was pretty sure his ears were still ringing as we pulled over onto a dirt road. This wasn't the way we knew how to get to the lab. I heard Eren hiss in my ear.