Battery

That was the first time. Over the next few weeks we did more experiments. Armin worked with Erwin to break the code. They came upon a discovery within the third week. Erwin hissed as he saw what he had done on the computer. Armin had been helping to wire me up again. Zeke hadn't made another appearance.

"What is it?" Armin called attaching a wire to my chest.

"Government documents. These are..." Erwin's voice trailed off. He smashed a few more keys.

"I'm inside a state computer. These are government files. Classified ones at that. But I see Yeager written all over them. It's about the only word I can recognize." He muttered.

"How come?" Armin walked toward the computer. He stopped about halfway.

"Eren come here." He commanded.

"You strapped me to this machine!" I whined knowing the wires wouldn't reach that far.

Armin spun around. He marched over to where a cart was set up. This had some sort of power source battery on it. He began to place the computer on the cart. Erwin helped him plug everything into the battery cart they wheeled it to me. Armin spun the screen around for me to see it.

It had been a long time since I saw that language. I had nearly forgotten it. Yet upon laying eyes on it once more, it all came back to me. I muttered to myself as I stumbled over some of the larger words. It took me a minute to realize no one was talking. I looked up. They were all starring at me.

I gazed at Eren as he hunched over the computer. He had been through so much. Yet we still couldn't figure out just what it was that allowed him to switch places.

The blood anomaly proved to be a scientific break through. The organ growing, wasn't so far fetched. Eren's blood was more universal than O. It literally could be used by anyone. He had no markers to claim it as his own. Hange expressed how weird this was. As for the information on the computer, Armin pressed Eren.

"Uh, what language is that?" He asked. Eren blinked.

Pulling back from the computer he looked up to Armin, almost as if he was surprised that he wasn't alone. He stared at Armin, looking like he was fighting to recall who the blond was.

"Um, German, I think." Eren muttered.

"I mean it's my dad's language." He shrugged.

This shocked me. I saw the same feelings reflected in Erwin's eyes. He hid them well, but when you've known someone more than half their lives... Erwin caught me looking at him. He frowned turning slightly away from me. This only told me he was even more perplexed by the situation.

"Can you explain to us, what this is?" Erwin asked.

"Oh, these are government contracts. It looks like dad has been doing some medical research for them." Eren explained.

"This here..." He flicked through to the folder that Erwin had first been trying to decipher.

"See these codes." Eren highlighted them. Armin nodded.

"Off shore bank accounts in dad and Zeke's names. This..." He clicked on yet another document in the same folder.

"I think these must be something to do with the military. It talks about creating the perfect humanoid weapon or something. Then there's these..." I hadn't realized he had scanned through so much in such a short amount of time.

"I think they may be planning to overthrow or at least cripple the government." Eren whispered.

"But, it doesn't seem like it's the German government they are looking into doing that too." He highlighted another name. I flinched when I recognized my own surname.