Wicked cries

Seven years. Levi glared at the person as he strolled across the lawn. Seven years, they had known! Why?

Levi grabbed their arm spinning them around to face him. Their mouth was full of Crab meat. They looked down at Levi's obviously furious face. They swallowed.

"What has your panties in a bunch now, runt?" Hange asked.

"Seven years." Levi spat out.

"Huh?" Hange looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Hey Zoe!" Hange lifted their eyes to the friendly smile. They giggled.

"Hey, it's you! Did you find your friends?" Hange called.

"Seven FUCKING YEARS YOU KNEW WHERE HE WAS!" Levi bellowed.

Eren jerked back startled at the anger in the others voice. He had been so clam while everyone else got upset before. Hange looked from Levi's steel cold eyes to the dancing sea blue greens of Eren's. She laughed.

"You said he had green eyes! Those are obviously blue!" Hange titled their head. "Or maybe teal? Turquoise?" they shrugged.

"You. Are. An. Idiot!" Levi spat out.

"Hey, I saved his life. He would have fallen like fifty feet in a heap of twisted metal!" They pointed out.

Levi pinched the bridge of his nose. "How?" he muttered.

"How was he falling?" Hange asked. Levi's grip tightened on their arm.

"How did you save him?" He hissed.

"Oh, that pulley grappling hook thingy Moblit invented. When I saw the pair fall, the girl, she was like a cat leaping to safety, but he was too slow. So I lassoed his arm, yanked him up tight. He had to dangle for a bit and I did pull his shoulder out of its socket, but I fixed it!" Hange babbled.

"One of these days, I will end you." Levi turned away from Hange.

"You didn't know them when their name came up before." He frowned at Eren.

"I know Zoe, not Hange." Eren shrugged.

"When have you ever introduced yourself as just Zoe?" Levi demanded of the auburn haired weirdo.

They cackled. "Well, we sort of got interrupted during introductions. I never got his name." Hange explained.

"I have no words for you." Levi growled.

Only now did he notice that Eren wasn't beside him. Looking around he saw him sitting at a table with Historia, Ymir, Erwin and Armin. Kenny was creeping up behind them. Before Levi could say anything Erwin was on his feet, gun in hand. Kenny snorted as he jerked back shocked.

"I train only the best." Levi snickered walking up to his uncle.

"Forgot about his bat hearing!" Kenny complained.

He took a seat across from Eren. Since Armin was on one side of the teen and Historia on the other, Levi was forced to sit next to Kenny. Historia was telling Eren about a mutual friend they knew.

"You guys kept in contact?" Levi asked.

"As often as was able." Historia shrugged.

"What does that mean?" Kenny scuffed.

"Well, we had our way of leaving messages. Eren often tossed his phone after a few weeks." She looked over at the teen.

"Whenever he would run. I'm guessing your time is coming up now." She said.

Eren lowered his hands to under the table. Levi hadn't missed the fact the two boys were still carrying their backpacks around. Eren had eaten nearly everything on his plate.