Chapter 4: Stay right here ⚠️🔞⚠️

Kaveh's Pov:
Monday, 4th, September
4:17 A.M
Apartment Building

-|TW:Nonconsenual sex|-

I woke up in my room feeling hotter than usual. I know that the air-conditioning was bad but I feel so hot

When I opened my eyes it was blurry and I felt a pain in my stomach that wouldn't go away. I looked down and saw that I had on different clothes. That alpha probably changed me. I sniffed the oversized shirt and it smelled like him. I moan at the smell but then I stopped myself. . .

Did I just moan?

I quickly got up but quickly fell at the same time. I felt slick go down my thighs with made me vibrate and shudder. I breathed in and out heavily feeling like I was about to pass out.

The only thing I could think about was the alpha, my alpha.

I tiredly got up holding my stomach. I slowly opened the door, I felt another wave of pain and almost cried out but held it in.

---

No one's POV:

After a few minutes, you can hear a door opening with a sleeping man in the middle of the room. Kaveh carries his way in pain toward the bed. When he started to claim on top, the man didn't move an inch seeming to be sleeping. In Kaveh's heat, he started to take off Alhaitham's pants and underwear. When Alhaitham's soft cock was exposed Haveh got excited. He started to rub and stroke it with both of his small hands. When it was hard enough he started to lick and suck on the tip.

After a while, Haveh pulled down his underwear and started to finger himself while pleasuring the sleeping man. Haveh was in-between Alhaitham's legs with himself being in doggy style while fingering himself.

When Kaveh thought he was ready with his slick-filled hole he repositioned his whole to Alhaitham cock. He slides down moaning loudly at the new sensation. Tears build up in his eyes at the pain and pleasure. He started to bounce up slowly moaning, the sound of skin slapping and wet sounds slick was all you can hear in the early morning.

Haveh was soon to his climax until he left a hand on his waist.

---

Alhaitham's POV:

I was shocked to see the scene that was right in front of me. It was Haveh bouncing on my cock and moaning loudly that I would think at least Cyno and Tighnari would be up. I was now fully awake and got to process the situation. Haveh was in heat.

I can smell his pheromones going crazy all over the room which made me even hornier. I put my hand on his waist which made him stop immediately.

"Uh~ you're awake?" Haveh said out of breath with lust in his eyes that made me want to fuck him but I had to control myself.

"Yes?" I said as my face started to get redder and the pheromones got even thicker. I groaned at the smell and feeling of losing control of myself.

I felt Haveh moving again which shocked me. I switched out positions where he was on his back.

"Oh? Wanna take charge I see~" He said in a flirtatious voice that made me want him even more.

"Ugh, fuck! You should stop talking like that. . ." I said looking away from him, retracting my movements to get out of him but he did something that I never thought he would do.

He pulled me back by my shoulders putting his lips by my ear then whispered.

"You're not going anywhere~," He said then pulled me onto his lips releasing pheromones so thick I start to get hard again.