Chapter 13: Doctor's Appoint Part 1

Alhaitham's POV
Monday, 22nd, October
6:30 AM
Apartment Building

Once me and Kaveh got to the car, the awkward silence came over us. I didn't dear to speak as his hormones and attitude had gone downhill since yesterday and our talk.
I started the car and heard a groan next to me, I turned and looked into his eyes, no response, just him looking at the window. I shifted the gear to drive and heard another groan but much louder,

"Is there something that's bothering you? We could go and get some fish and chips -"

"I don't want anything. You haven't asked me how I'm doing, why are you so upset, nothing." He talked with such speed and anger it with tears going down his face.

I sighed, turning the car off, and got out of the car, going to the passenger side. I opened the door and looked at this face with one hand on his thigh and one on his chin. He let me turn his face to me with his red puffy eyes, brows frowned. I can tell this pregnancy is taking a toll on him. I kissed his cheek and moved both my hand on his face, rubbing them, I leaned down, getting close to his lips.

"Baby, I wanted to tend to you at home, but you've been emotional since this morning, I don't want you to feel so overworked and want the best for yourself and our baby." I whispered on his lips, peaking them gently. He shaked his head, looking in my eyes with some leftover anger in him.

"That bitch Qiqi always got shit to say to me now, before I ever knew I was pregnant she herself knew I was fucking round talking bout my scent and it just had me insecure and shameful that I didn't notice till now." He told me with a shiver to his voice. I nodded, not knowing how to deal with that scent blockers might work, but we don't know if the baby will be affected by the drug. I sighed deeply, pulling away thinking.

"If anything, we'll have to go to the hospital tomorrow since you haven't gone to your first due appointment. Don't worry, I'll get a personal family doctor if you're not feeling good tomorrow." I suggested to him he just nodded to me seemly tired now that his now angry eyes are closing every 30 seconds.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek, closing the door and turning up the heat to keep warm.

---
Two hours later
8:30 PM

Tomorrow morning, we'll be going to an appointment for Haveh to check up on the baby for his and their health. Once that's done I'll have to introduce my parents to him since they've pestered my relationship with him for almost a month which I regret actually being a dumbass following their "rules" and having a baby out of wedlock. Anyway, I'm so happy to see my baby finally after being an asshole of a person.

Currently, I'm laying on the couch with Haveh, his head on my thighs looking comfortable to my liking. I reached for his hair, I heard a huff, and he looked up at me. Seeing his lips, I leaned down, peeking them, then started fussing out his hair, making him look even cuter than he is already. I hummed to myself pretty bored just sitting in comfortable silence not really ready to get up or sit around just procrastinating and idling doing nothing.I didn't like being on my phone for that long not really interested in the social networks like IG and TikTok, just not my vibe.

I looked down, seeing him on his phone just scrolling on the pages mindlessly laughing at times, not really seeing anything interesting, just scrolling. Once done, he got up, stretching, letting out a groan, almost moan, making a stirring situation in my stomach and boxers. I sighed away the feeling, not wanting to tire Haveh even more than most alphas' wouldn't consider in their "mate." Though we never had any conversations 'bout being mates, I'm going to do it some time soon. I don't want his scent everywhere that'll be problematic.

"I'm so hungry." He almost whined, getting up and going to the fridge. I set my set on a pillow nearby, setting my legs on the end of the couch, getting comfortable. "Oh my fucking god as soon as I go to the store this fridge I as empty as Qiqi brain in this bitch. Mann fore I cut this appointment complex's electric cords this hoe Tignahari better answer this phone." I hear him ramble from the kitchen with too much attitude I might have to fuck that out of him tomorrow if he let me.

"We could order take out. Not that hard." I replied searching for my phone around me finding it on the coffee table grabbing it going to the take out app. He looking at me and mumbling curses that's not auditable from our distance. He walked to me taking my phone then sitting on my lap which surprised me but got comfortable real quick, wrapping my arms around his waist with my head on his shoulders looking at my phone as he put in our order for McDonald's.

"Whatchu' wanna eat?" He turned back looking in my eyes. I'm pretty tired from these class driving me crazy already but having a great schedule I've implemented I've been trying I guess.

"Just get me a 10 piece or whatever I don't care, you can buy more than you would normally eat for tomorrow cause we're always late to something." I said while kissing his neck not trying to put hickeys but enough to leave a little mark. I'm so tempted to mark his fully but got in control over the urging feeling.

"O-okay I'll consider that but I don't feel like eating McDonald's for 2 consecutive days." He said turning back not minding me kissing his neck I smirked going further.

"Just do what you want to do then.." I said turning him to face me grabbing his neck kissing his jaw and collarbone leaving little pink bites liking what I see I go fur-

"Na-uh not today, maybe tomorrow..." He hushed the last part but still heard it.

"Mhmmm." I rubbed his thighs going in his shorts time by time, grabbing his neck lightly pulling us into a sensual kiss, groans and moans being heard only in the room not caring if anyone walked in but just enjoying the moment we had right now.