Chapter 11: Introductions Part 1

Cyno's Pov
Monday, 22nd, October
6:23 P.M
Café

It's been a long weekend. Finding out that Kaveh's pregnant and Alhaitham's parents are some control freaks. If u ask me and Tighnari's opinion we would say "Those mother fuckers like they don't fuck each other." cause why are u in grown folks' business?

But anyway I'm working my shift and going to be pretty late while in my office being the manager and all. Then I heard a knock at my door. I raised my head from my paperwork of our stock.

"Come in!"

The door slowly opened showing my boss come in Childe. I raised from my chair to shake his hand and he rolled his eyes playfully, weaving my head away.

"No need to do all that Cyno. You know we're casual over here." He said in a mocking tone.

"But isn't your husband a-"

"Yeah yeah yeah- anyway!" He clasped his hands having a grin on his face. "A few of my friends are coming over so if you wanna join we'll be in the back. They're high-profile people and being that you're a manager and want to go into business, they're the right people for you."

"Oh then just give me a text when they come here. I just have to finish some paperwork." I sit back down with a sigh, leaning on my right hand and pushing on my face feeling the early night setting it.

"No problem." He said quickly coming in as he went out.

Kaveh's Pov:
7:30 PM

I'm working again but only with Cyno today Tighnari's doing homework so I'm pretty much here with this midget...

"Just cause I'm small doesn't mean I'm a midget it's called being premature," Qiq said while still looking down at her phone with her usual slow tone. The fuck this girl could hear me? Whatever.

I yawned almost feeling my jaw dislocated when I heard the doorbell jingle. I snapped out of my tired state and sat up at the register. Two men came through the door one smaller than the other looking like an omega but I simply don't care at this point, my life has been all over the place I can't think about that situation at all today.

"Hey! We're here to see Childe dear." An overall cheerful voice that I simply can't reciprocate but I try a small smile and say 'ok I'll be right back' I heard hushed whispers behind me while I go to the back, but I'm too tired to bother listening in.

I go to Cynos door knocking on it because I'm not calling my boss for shit. I hear a 'come in' and opened the quickly informing him that their guest waiting for 'Childe' and to stop fucking around. He gave me the bird still looking at his paperwork, like I give a fuck.

I carry myself back to the cute couple and tell them he will be with them shortly. I take a look at Qiqi feeling myself grow bored at this slow shift. I don't know why no one in Britain don't wanna get coffee late at night but they're foolish. Qiqi is so boring and I have to wait till next week to work a shift with Tighnari.

I do a loud sigh, doing it too loudly a ma midget woman wanna speak up again from her phone.

"Can you not when I'm trying to do the assignment right now, your tiredness can't rub off on me."

"Well okay then. So rude for a small bitch..." I whispered the last part with a grumble. My coworkers finna piss me off if they don't stop talking to me like that.

"Yeah okay boy that's pregnant that can't even keep his scent in check, foolish bitch 'cause I wanna know who you calling a bitch like I can't hear you." This elf talking with lots of disrespect, like I wouldn't fight her right now.

"Hoe I know you ain't talking when venti didn't even want you at his friend's party last week cause you wanted to act like a cunt that day." I suck my teeth and walk away from her cause I and my baby don't need to be under no stress right now.

I walk to the back, checking out. I don't need drama already I got this job a month or two ago she's not bout to kill my money. I get all my belongings pack them in my bag take off my work shoes replacing them with new ones.

When I was done I walked out seeing my boss going to his guest. He noticed me being packed and ready to go looking confused.

"Where are you going to at this time? Your shift isn't even over and Alhaitham is supposed to pick you up." He looks at me with concern in his eyes as if he's an omega himself.

"I know but Qiqi wants to make problems with me so I'm seeing myself out for my own sake." I'm already getting annoyed with these questions, I just want to go home and hug up against my alpha and be at peace.

"Ok okay, I'll call Alhaitham to pick you up and call Mona to come early for her shift just stay in Cyno's office till then." He said grabbing his phone from his pocket and scrolling through it.

I just walked to Cyno's office feeling exhausted by a bitch that can't even get a friend or partner to save her life.

I hate wannabes

(925 words)