Chapter 6: No results, yet

No one's POV:
Wednesday, 4th, October
2:25 P.M
Campus

It's been a month and the friend group has already started college. Even though the heat and rut incident hasn't been spoken about since then, they still go about their day as if nothing happened trying to do the best in school as they should, but what if they find out something even more frightening?

Haveh's POV:

I wonder why I haven't picked up any signs of pregnancy yet. I wasn't hoping that I was, or maybe I was but this is considering. What if I can't get pregnant?

Almost any omegas' dream is to bare children and take care of the kids and alpha. If I can't does that make me undesirable?

"Hey, Haveh!" I hear Tighnari call me from down the hall. He waved at me with a small smile, I smiled back waving at him almost. "I just saw you standing here thinking deeply about something, is anything wrong?"

I shake my head, no, but of course, he sees that something is bothering me internally. He hummed then took my hand, dragging me to who knows where. I just let him do this thing and drag me.

"So what's going on with you lately?" I think he was worried about me and the supposed pregnancy but I'm just trying to think of a way to get out of this.

"Nothing? I don't know I just think I'm not showing the signs and-"

"Then if that's the case you should go to the doctor and see if you're pregnant or not okay?" I shake my head yes. Even though he's an alpha I feel confident and comfortable telling him my issues like if he was an omega or beta.

"Anyway, you're having a shift with Alhaitham and Venti tonight. I know you guys have been avoiding each other kind of doesn't mean you can't work together right?"

"R-right.." I avoid his eyes, I feel guilty that I've been giving Alhaitham the cold shoulder but I can't help but feel awkward and sad when I'm around him. That's what I want to think but I know it's something else that's bothering me.

"Yup so see you later." He said in a usual calm tone waving me off as I waved back lightly.

When he was out of sight I breathed a heavy breath. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I realized a silent scream.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that Haveh." A deep calm voice is heard behind me, I know who that is just by his arua I can feel behind me.

I turned back quickly locking eyes with him that made my heart jump out of my chest. He handed on a tight black shirt with tight-fitting jeans that outlined his big muscular thighs that you can't miss.

"Yeah, t-hats okay. What did you need from me that you thought it was a good idea to scare me like that." I said regaining my posture and folding my hands to my chest. I hope my facade keeps cause he's making my body feel weak.

"Oh...it's just that we have a shift together so I was wondering if you'll like me to carry you there in my car," He said in his usual way that he speaks to people, with 'class' in my opinion.

"But that's if you want to of course." He put his hand on his neck. I can almost feel the awkwardness in his last words but I don't care much.

"Yeah sure, it's better than walking. Just wait for a second, is it alright if you drive me home I want to change out of these clothes if that's alright with you?"

"Sure, no problem."

---
2:43 P.M
Parking Lot
Alhaitham's POV:

We got into my car and I started the engine. After a while, we were on the made road and driving to our apartment building. There was no small talk to chit-chat that happened while we were in. I was sad that he didn't want to talk to me, but I couldn't let that show I did want to do something that he might like, even if I don't ask I'll do it anyway.

No one's POV:

There were a few minutes til they got to the café. After a while of awkward silence, you heard a little squeak come from Haveh. Alhaitham put his arm on Haveh's exposed leg squeezing his thigh. Haveh had a blush on his face, and you can tell that he liked it. He looked to Alhaitham but he had his eyes on the road paying no attention to the flustered omega he just touched.

The omega looked down at the big arms with veins he never noticed until now. He was hesitant but he grabbed the arm interlocking them together which surprised or shocked the tall alpha. He took his eyes off the road for a few seconds seeing Haveh looking out the window. Alhaitham seeing the omegas' ears red, turned back the road chuckling to himself.

The omega heard this turning to him.

"What's so funny?" He said with a pout on his face, trying miserably to act angry.

The alpha glanced at the cute pouty omega shaking his head 'no'. "Oh, nothing cutie." The smaller one blushed. All over his face read and his eyes wide at the alpha's words. He turned back to the window.

"You shouldn't tease me like that..." The omega grumbled out still shocked and flaming red at his crush's words.

"Who said I was teasing? You are cute and just right for me aren't you, baby~"

Haveh harshly let go of his hand putting his hand on his lap, still looking outside. "It's best you keep your eyes on the road before you get us both killed!"

Alhaitham did as told looking at the road but finding his hands on the boy's thighs making the roaming further, going inside his thighs and rubbing them going up the private area.

Haveh quietly hummed liking the touch. The alpha went deeper going into his shorts/ tights he wore dangerously going into his boxers. The aroused omega almost moaned but caught himself.

"Alhaitham not now. . ." Haveh said not wanting to do it while they're driving.

"Ok sure, when we get home then," Alhaitham said not retracting his hand from his thigh but leaving it on the outside of the omegas' tights.

"But I didn't agree to th-"

"You liked it didn't you?"

The silence was followed but Alhaitham's words. Haveh did not want to admit that he liked the alphas' touch and wanted more as he felt his slicks threatened to escape from his hole.

"Yeah I did, but at least warn me first before you do anything!" The omega said flustered that he admitted that he liked it, it wasn't a lie and he just wished that they weren't in a car.

There was a smirk on the cocky alphas' face. "Oh don't worry I'll warn you next time."

(1180 words)