Chapter 12: Introductions Part 2

Cyno's Pov
Monday, 22nd, October
7:57P.M
Café

I was getting ready to go to the guest that Childe had informed me about but I saw a angry Kaveh walk into my office. Him being pregnant and all, I can't smell his scent hitting my nose and I scrunched up my face. I need to tell Tighnari to get some scent blockers.

"Why are you in here? I know you still have you're shift it's 5 to 8:30 cause I came in here earlier than you." I said with confused look on my face as I look at him. He has sweat coming down his forehead and brows frown with a look of exhaustion and longing for something.

"I got into an argument with Qiqi but anyway I'm going home early, I already have permission so Alhaitham's coming for me."

I sigh as I see him type away on his phone. I dig for mine and message Tighnari to get him some scent blockers for a couple weeks, and he's unmated so this is going to be a difficult time if Alhaitham want his omega lose with a scent not everyone but some are interested in.

I just walk pass him not wanted to hear his rant about Qiqi at this point in time. I pulled the door open walking towards the main area.

I looked around obviously seeing the red head having a conversion with a blonde girl or boy with a French braid and another guy that had a lean build with blackish green hair with blueish green highlights. I walk towards them and Childe noticed me right away and gave me a bright smile showing all 32 of his teeth and pointing towards me as I poach.

"This is my cafe's manager Cyno. Even though he doesn't have that much experience in being one his resume showed he was a hard working man and he shows it here with his team building skill and inventory manger as well." I shook both of their hands and gave them a gentle smile and sat at the one open chair.

"He seems really promising for our company. We've been looking for an experienced but young student that'll bring a refreshing environment for out working staff." The lean alpha said with a smirk on his face but I don't think it was the right time but how would I know.

"Now Cyno, introduce yourself." Childe said putting all the attention on me. I sniffed but relaxed as I put on my salesman voice, standing up.

"Hello my name is Cyno I'm 23 years old and my major is in Business Management and I'm in my first year of College." I said in my most mature and Business voice I can muster and sat back down lightly sighing feeling relieved.

"Now that you've introduced yourself, I'm Xiao and I'm the lead secretary of the head of the our Company YCI INC I'm 30 and have been in this field since 20." He introduced himself also standing up shaking my hand giving his stoic look.

"Anyway, let's get to business shall we." Childe said with a lil to much energy.

They mostly talk between Childe and Xiao the blonde hair guy or girl seeming unbothered, having his phone out simply drowning out the conversation all together. I wasasmed questions and answered to the best of my ability which I my must say I did well in my opinion.

After I while which I don't know how long I saw Alhaitham walk in seeing me but not weaving seeing that I'm in "business" not bothering me. A couple minutes go by and I see the power couple walking out the café seeing Kaveh latched to his own with his face in Alhaitham arm. I glanced and shaked my head, laughing in my head that their own antics.

This continued till the end of the cafe's closure, with everyone gone and the café cleaned the blonde was knocked out on his boyfriend's shoulder I assume.

"We'll catch up next week right Childe?"

"For sure. I'll set up a time so you can come by again next week." They shaked hands before Childe walked over and hugged him whispering in his ear something making Xiao facial expression change for a spilt second going back normal. Xiao just shaked his head and carried The blonde out princess style.

"Yawn. Lord that took longer than expected, never doing that again hear." Childe said stretching his life away as I hear poping sounds making me chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He turned with a confused frown on his face.

"Nothing, nothing. Just know I better be getting overtime pay for this~" I said walking down the hall to my office.

"Whatever I'll put it in don't worry I love you soooo much!" He yelled from the front.

I get my belongings heading to the front not seeing Childe. I clocked out heading out the door towards my car.

It was currently 9:13PM pretty late but Tighnari should be home. I called him putting him on speaker holding it up to my face. It took two rings him picking up hearing sounds of him closing a door.

Hey.

Hey .

Do you want anything from the store, I'm now leaving work.

Yeah, could you bring me waffles, ice-cream and Air Heads?

Yeah sure anything else that you may need?

Nah thanks that'll be all.

No problem see you when I get there

Ok bye.

Bye.

After that I ended the call driving to my local store praying that it'll be open. Once there I got the stuff for Tighnari and others supplies going back home peacefully.

I walked in putting my keys in the drawer going towards my shared room opening the door to Tighnari on the bed on his phone. He looked up at me smiling coming up go me. I put down the bag I bent down hugging his waist my nose in his scent glad licking it. He shivered, whimpering under my touch making me grip his hips bring him closer.

He pushed me back with a blush on his face, facing the bag going into it. I went behind him rubbing my hands on his stomach and my hard on, on his ass. He paused the looked up at me not saying a word I just stared back waiting on him to make a move....