Chapter 10: Results, Responsibilities

Kaveh's Pov:
Sunday, 21st, October
7:18 P.M
Apartment Building

•Same Day•

As I cried in Tighnari's arms I heard a knock on the door. That sweet sincere moment was cut short by the ego of the lord's knock.

Stood this was a tall figure overshadowing both of us. I quickly got loose of Tighnari's arms, hurriedly trying to get the test so he wouldn't see it.

"Don't think I didn't see it at my height." He sighed walking towards me. I saw that Tighnari forgot he even wanted to use the bathroom. My eyes still watering and the flow of tears that I'd cried from this man still going down my pale face at speeds that I wouldn't say were normal.

"DON'T COME CLOSE TO ME!" I almost screamed at the top of my lungs he couldn't come close to me after not even talking to me for weeks. "You think everything is going to be fine after all you've done to me?! You don't even speak to me at work anymore and just continue to work and not even drive me home after late shifts."

My voice was shaking and my throat was dry. I could barely even look at this man he pisses me off with his mood swings and acts that he doesn't even know when I'm there hurting silently.

"If you wanna know so badly since you saw it here, look at it am I or not?" I said through the pain in my voice. Looking at him through my tears seeing him blurry in my vision.

"You're pregnant." I'm wha-

"Look at it yourself, you're pregnant." He got closer grabbing my hand and placing the test on the counter. I flinched at this touch but continued, grabbing my thighs and sitting on the other side of the counter whipping away my tears and staring at me.

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden? You didn't even look at me for this past month and...I've missed you so much why have you been ignoring me?" I stared at him wishing he would give me the answers I'd been waiting for all month.

"It was my parents. They never liked you as my friend and it's like one of their informants said that I was getting too close to you." He said rubbing my face and looking me in my eyes with sincerity. "I just wanted to keep my distance, I didn't want to get on my parent's bad side 'cause they talk too much." He rolled his eyes at the last part and I laughed. He then looks at me with a small yet sad smile.

"Mhmm, I understand I just thought you wanted to fuck and leave. I felt hurt and I didn't know what to do if I was pregnant and not with me." I started to tear up already feeling the stress of the situation dawn on me.

"Shhh don't worry baby, I'm right here for you all the way and we could meet my parents if you want to."

He hugged me wrapping his big arms around me feeling his warmth I didn't even want to cry anymore. He was my comfort person.

(535 words)