Chapter 7: Protection ⚠️🔞⚠️

No one's Pov:
Wednesday, 4th, October
6:54 P.M
Apartment Building

Inside the now-aroused alpha's room, you can hear moaning and grunting. The two naked men fucking.

The two were in a position where Haveh's leg was on the alpha's study table, while Alhaitham fucked him senseless. All you can see all over the floor were used cum filled condoms. The sound of the table rocking and the ground shaking with the heavy sex they were having. The smell of pheromones in the room was wild, with them being the only ones in the house it was ok, for now.

"Fuck Alhaitham! We have work in a few hours~" Haveh said breathlessly as he felt his sweet spot being punished by him saying those words. "Ah! Slow down plea~se~..."

Alhaitham put his hand around the smaller omega's mouth preventing any moans from coming out. Tears of pleasure and pain are brought to his eyes. "Shut up before I fuck you till you can't walk Haveh!" He said harshly fucking him brutally with his dick spilling precum in the condom as he soon reached his release. Haveh's leg was now off the table, which Alhaitham took to turn him around making the omega face him.

In a swift motion, Alhaitham picked him by his ass, cupping it. Haveh wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist and arm locked around his neck. The alpha plunged his dick into Haveh making the omega shudder and cummin instantly.

"Oh fuck!~ Mhm I like that~," Haveh said moaning. Alhaitham started back his beastly speed, fucking the overstimulated omega and making him cum again. Haveh held on tightly to his shoulders making red marks graved on his skin, with the omega's head neck to his ears Alhaitham heard the omega rambling words as he sounds like he was going crazy over the alpha's dick.

Alhaitham started picking up speed which made the omega pull his head back with his eyes rolling behind his eyes as he shuddered with goosebumps crawling on his skin. He again holds the alpha cumin.

After the omega cummed the thrusts got sloppier but still with the same speed. Then he cummed inside the condom, Haveh moaned feeling the knot inside him.

When the knot loosen he pulled out his slick covered dick with tears worth of cum inside the condom seen. Alhaitham carried the tired omega to the bed laying him down.

Alhaitham took off the now useless condom, tied it, and threw it in the garbage. He then got to cleaning up the room as he cleaned it up.

---
HAVEH'S POV:

I woke up feeling pain all over my body. I slowly get up as I see a now fully clothed Alhaitham at his study desk with his glasses on, I was too clothed and felt clean. He probably washed me while I was sleeping.

My heart skipped a beat when I remembered that I had work today. I got up quickly, then regretted my decision feeling my legs go numb at even trying to stand up.

The sound alerted Alhaitham, and he turned back. I made eye contact with him feeling embarrassed I looked away. I heard him call my name but I didn't answer. Then I heard some of his office chair moving heard steps then a dent on the bed I was sitting on. All I could smell was him and I felt lightheaded, with a room filled with pheromones just not a good place to be in, and an omega that almost could trigger his heat.

"Haveh, there's no point in ignoring me, I already know all of your antics."

This made Haveh look at him with a blush on his face. He hasn't done it since they first did it and it was an experience. . .

"Uh-um we have work, right? We gotta get ready before it's too late." I said quickly standing up, only to be pulled down by Alhaitham. "Hey! I said we have work and I need this job unlike you!-"